Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1015 1016
Could I please be added to the Autumn Sea Dragon? Thanks!
Could I please be added to the Autumn Sea Dragon? Thanks!
Please take me off Auraboa branches, thanks!
Please take me off Auraboa branches, thanks!
If you recognise me from Danny Phantom fanfiction then I'm so sorry
Pardon twice in one day, but please add me to these.

If there is a list that lets you filter HibDen X Swipp's items, please add me to all HibDen Swipp's other than Cloudy Tail Feathers. If not, no problem, as I'm slowly making an origin column to my existing tracker and will be back again when I've found them.

Mystic Bark Mask
Black Lace Tail Ornament
Sunlit Kelpie Mane

also Auraboa Branches
Pardon twice in one day, but please add me to these.

If there is a list that lets you filter HibDen X Swipp's items, please add me to all HibDen Swipp's other than Cloudy Tail Feathers. If not, no problem, as I'm slowly making an origin column to my existing tracker and will be back again when I've found them.

Mystic Bark Mask
Black Lace Tail Ornament
Sunlit Kelpie Mane

also Auraboa Branches
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
Hi, Could I be added to Sakura Flowerfall?
Happy New year!
Hi, Could I be added to Sakura Flowerfall?
Happy New year!
Art Shop
@Contrition @Autotomy @LexiePiper @Inhamuns Done. You're welcome, and happy new year!

@NerdMom I don't have a list of which Swipp items are needed for HibDen slots. There are guides that can tell you what's needed, though. Here's one with a tracking spreadsheet. I've added you to the ones you listed. Good luck!
@Contrition @Autotomy @LexiePiper @Inhamuns Done. You're welcome, and happy new year!

@NerdMom I don't have a list of which Swipp items are needed for HibDen slots. There are guides that can tell you what's needed, though. Here's one with a tracking spreadsheet. I've added you to the ones you listed. Good luck!
@NekkoChan That’s incredibly helpful! I enjoy your link better than the tracker I was using. O_O
@NekkoChan That’s incredibly helpful! I enjoy your link better than the tracker I was using. O_O
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
May anyone please add me to these others and then I’ll shush this month? Thanks again ^^
Crimson Silk Sash
Raven Sylvan Dress
Swallowtail Buttersnake
Colorburst Buttersnake

May anyone please add me to these others and then I’ll shush this month? Thanks again ^^
Crimson Silk Sash
Raven Sylvan Dress
Swallowtail Buttersnake
Colorburst Buttersnake

@NerdMom No worries! Make as many requests as you need. :)
@NerdMom No worries! Make as many requests as you need. :)
could i please be removed from the Veilspun Branches list? thank you!
could i please be removed from the Veilspun Branches list? thank you!
could i be added to gilded chest and gold ore? thank you!
could i be added to gilded chest and gold ore? thank you!
QSVqUJe.png
acherontia
it/its
pink critter enjoyer
1 2 ... 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1015 1016