Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snarling Beasts Adopts [OPEN]
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211
These are really cool! c: Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw Payment type: Gems Eye type: Arcane Uncommon Lighting style: Your choice! Flame Y/N: Yes - black, if possible? Dragon BBCode / scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90652986][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=101&auth=07c1b96a96b9fbe1bee95077fb023b6eb1345d3d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Extra notes: Any chance I could get a version with and a version without the flame?
These are really cool! c:

Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw
Payment type: Gems
Eye type: Arcane Uncommon
Lighting style: Your choice!
Flame Y/N: Yes - black, if possible?
Dragon BBCode / scry:
dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=101&auth=07c1b96a96b9fbe1bee95077fb023b6eb1345d3d&dummyext=prev.png
Extra notes: Any chance I could get a version with and a version without the flame?
BEPjgXW.png
Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw Payment type: Gems Eye type: Plague pastel Lighting style: Whatever you think looks best! Flame Y/N: Yes, with the colour matching his eyes Dragon BBCode / scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79958398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799584/79958398_350.png[/img][/url] Extra notes: Could I get his [item=Archivist's Spellscroll] as apparel? Also I love these and may be back in the future, please add me to the general pinglist?
Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw
Payment type: Gems
Eye type: Plague pastel
Lighting style: Whatever you think looks best!
Flame Y/N: Yes, with the colour matching his eyes
Dragon BBCode / scry:
79958398_350.png
Extra notes: Could I get his Archivist's Spellscroll as apparel?
Also I love these and may be back in the future, please add me to the general pinglist?
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
@Lychen

Thank you! :D Definitely no problemo to get you both versions! Your total would just be the base price of 300 g c: I'll add you to the slot list right away so feel free to send payment whenever!
@Lychen

Thank you! :D Definitely no problemo to get you both versions! Your total would just be the base price of 300 g c: I'll add you to the slot list right away so feel free to send payment whenever!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Frigate

Oh gosh he is so pretty! The white stained is really perfect, it mutes that pink so nicely. Apparel will be no problemo! Your total would be 375 G, I'll add you to the slot list right away so you can send payment whenever! :D
@Frigate

Oh gosh he is so pretty! The white stained is really perfect, it mutes that pink so nicely. Apparel will be no problemo! Your total would be 375 G, I'll add you to the slot list right away so you can send payment whenever! :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop!
boop!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian hello!! I was interested in potentially ordering a USD slot and I was wondering: for Imperials, do you do male/female variations for the adopts with the beard fur?
@Zytorian hello!! I was interested in potentially ordering a USD slot and I was wondering: for Imperials, do you do male/female variations for the adopts with the beard fur?
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith

Hello! I definitely appreciate the interest!! :D But sadly I don't have a male / female version for the bases no, I tried making it back when I just started drawing the bases but the program I used made it really difficult to work with the genes on separate bases, so I ended up scrapping it. My apologies!
@Liesmith

Hello! I definitely appreciate the interest!! :D But sadly I don't have a male / female version for the bases no, I tried making it back when I just started drawing the bases but the program I used made it really difficult to work with the genes on separate bases, so I ended up scrapping it. My apologies!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
-peers in-
I can't wait for slots to open up. I have such a silly boy for you
-peers in-
I can't wait for slots to open up. I have such a silly boy for you
pinglist pls <3
pinglist pls <3
G5TXkiW.png
@Zytorian That is totally understandable! ^_^ Could you perhaps add me to your ping list for both new slots and new adopt bases?
@Zytorian That is totally understandable! ^_^ Could you perhaps add me to your ping list for both new slots and new adopt bases?
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211