Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Refusing to load?
I assumed this was a NOTN thing because there were so many more players than usual. I navigate the site as usual and eventually it will stop responding. Nothing in particular seems to trigger. After a minute or two my computer will report that the site is not responding. I reload it and eventually it begins working again only to have the same thing happen again a few minutes later. Makes it really difficult to play.

Anyone else??
I assumed this was a NOTN thing because there were so many more players than usual. I navigate the site as usual and eventually it will stop responding. Nothing in particular seems to trigger. After a minute or two my computer will report that the site is not responding. I reload it and eventually it begins working again only to have the same thing happen again a few minutes later. Makes it really difficult to play.

Anyone else??
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
@Wolfspell
Any chance you allow ads on the site? It could be related to this thread where certain ads are causing the site to freeze when loaded.
@Wolfspell
Any chance you allow ads on the site? It could be related to this thread where certain ads are causing the site to freeze when loaded.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl

I allow ads yes. They aren't an issue. I've been on FR for nearly 7 years and this is a new problem, I've allowed ads the whole time
@Naeryl

I allow ads yes. They aren't an issue. I've been on FR for nearly 7 years and this is a new problem, I've allowed ads the whole time
QFXpYkj.png
@Antimoany

I read the thread before I made this post. My problem started only after NoTN began.

Also, by blocking ads we block the main source of revenue for the site which is otherwise free with no barriers. I know where to find ad blockers. I know how to install them and use them, I'm purposefully choosing not to in order to support FR
@Antimoany

I read the thread before I made this post. My problem started only after NoTN began.

Also, by blocking ads we block the main source of revenue for the site which is otherwise free with no barriers. I know where to find ad blockers. I know how to install them and use them, I'm purposefully choosing not to in order to support FR
QFXpYkj.png
I have ads blocked and the site's still borderline unplayable for the lag. For example, my dailies usually take 10-15 minutes, but for the past couple weeks they've taken between 45 minutes and three hours.
I have ads blocked and the site's still borderline unplayable for the lag. For example, my dailies usually take 10-15 minutes, but for the past couple weeks they've taken between 45 minutes and three hours.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png