Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Level 20 Baldwin Brewing
I want to brew the secondary gene: trail, so I was hoping to rent a cauldron. I have all the materials and money needed.
I want to brew the secondary gene: trail, so I was hoping to rent a cauldron. I have all the materials and money needed.
@Izzard I have a lvl 22 cauldron, if u still want to rent it :)
@Izzard I have a lvl 22 cauldron, if u still want to rent it :)
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana Yes! Would you like me to send the materials now? By the way, I don’t have imbued sulfur, which is part of the recipe, but I do have the materials for it.
@Draciana Yes! Would you like me to send the materials now? By the way, I don’t have imbued sulfur, which is part of the recipe, but I do have the materials for it.
@Izzard u can send them over. Also the mats for the sulfur, I brew it first, because I haven't some myself and after that the gene, OK?
@Izzard u can send them over. Also the mats for the sulfur, I brew it first, because I haven't some myself and after that the gene, OK?
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana Sounds good! Thank you so much :D
@Draciana Sounds good! Thank you so much :D
The sulfur is ~ 6 hours and the gene is 10 hours so it won't be done before tomorrow
The sulfur is ~ 6 hours and the gene is 10 hours so it won't be done before tomorrow
kqd1uXq.png