Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | spiralling [USD/GEMS]
1 2
@feliday
Nope, looks good to me!
@feliday
Nope, looks good to me!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy Hiya! Here's your Riot: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/846693410487402506/1191149952114638909/Riot.png[/img] If there's something small you want changed feel free to tell me, but otherwise that should be it done!
@Ambathy

Hiya! Here's your Riot:

Riot.png

If there's something small you want changed feel free to tell me, but otherwise that should be it done!
Light-Network.png .............................................................. 3J4E2hk.png
2VtxnMX.png
tUQCJMT.png
6ejWZ28.png
@feliday
Perfect! I love the red background! Thank you!
@feliday
Perfect! I love the red background! Thank you!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
bop
bop
Light-Network.png .............................................................. 3J4E2hk.png
2VtxnMX.png
tUQCJMT.png
6ejWZ28.png
@feliday The Spiral(s) you want drawn, with link to their profile(s)/a scry without apparel if they are not gened: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68048898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680489/68048898_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel, if any: [item=blushing pink rose] Tell me about your Spiral! What are they like? Expression wanted? Aphrodite is matchmaker who doesn’t care much about his job. He’s apt to set up random strangers and hope it works out. He’s a conceited fellow who thinks very highly of himself. Standard fullbody or Cropped fullbody? Cropped USD or Gems: USD Where do I contact you? Are you willing to message me on Discord? (my username is lepusfeliday, but no pressure, we can use FR communication!) We can use discord! Any additional notes for me? If all sounds good I’ll PM you my email and discord info! If possible, could the eyeliner from his accent be included? If not that’s all right too!
@feliday

The Spiral(s) you want drawn, with link to their profile(s)/a scry without apparel if they are not gened:

68048898_350.png

Apparel, if any:

Blushing Pink Rose

Tell me about your Spiral! What are they like? Expression wanted? Aphrodite is matchmaker who doesn’t care much about his job. He’s apt to set up random strangers and hope it works out. He’s a conceited fellow who thinks very highly of himself.

Standard fullbody or Cropped fullbody? Cropped

USD or Gems: USD

Where do I contact you? Are you willing to message me on Discord? (my username is lepusfeliday, but no pressure, we can use FR communication!) We can use discord!

Any additional notes for me? If all sounds good I’ll PM you my email and discord info! If possible, could the eyeliner from his accent be included? If not that’s all right too!
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive

Ooooh Wisteria is a colour I don't see often. I'll happily draw him and his eyeliner! I'll get started on a sketch tomorrow morning, send me the PM whenever you can
@Cognitive

Ooooh Wisteria is a colour I don't see often. I'll happily draw him and his eyeliner! I'll get started on a sketch tomorrow morning, send me the PM whenever you can
2VtxnMX.png
tUQCJMT.png
6ejWZ28.png
boop
boop
2VtxnMX.png
tUQCJMT.png
6ejWZ28.png
1 2