Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [NotN] Coli Scavenger Hunt
1 2 3
Yay!! I haven't done scavhunt in so long!
Yay!! I haven't done scavhunt in so long!
Yay! Joining!
Yay! Joining!
@ufology Are strange chests the only fest items we're tracking?
@ufology Are strange chests the only fest items we're tracking?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Can I add screenshots from my achievements? I don't have screenshots of my hoard before I opened my chests
Can I add screenshots from my achievements? I don't have screenshots of my hoard before I opened my chests
@bexbox
You don't need screenshots for chests! Only for rare items: Boss familiars, eliminate, genes, and elemental eggs.
@bexbox
You don't need screenshots for chests! Only for rare items: Boss familiars, eliminate, genes, and elemental eggs.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[center][size=4][b]This run of ScavHunt has ended![/b][/size] Thank you everybody! Hope you had a good NotN [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] As usual, this post will wrap up the raffle winners and leaderboard badges! [/center] ------- [center][size=4][b]Raffle Time![/b][/size] Big congrats to [b]Jax[/b] for getting first place on Points, and [b]Xenamorph[/b] for 2nd place on Unique Items! They will have first pick in the raffle. All other winners were chosen at random. If you're on this list, more info is on the post below this one![/center] [indent][LIST=1] [*]Jax [*]Xenamorph [*]Arapocalypse [*]Arwen [*]Cheystar [*]Jeevas [*]Tiick [*]mordcore [*]LeggoMyEggos [*]theVer [/LIST][/indent] -------- [center][size=4][b]Leaderboard Badges![/b][/size] The Top 10 Users who can claim these badges are listed below.[/center] [indent][columns][color=transparent]............[/color][nextcol][center][b]Most Points[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/1DRq2SM.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*] Jax [*] ChedIsBread [*] Kothra [*] HurricaneWinds [*] Dissonances [*] Mimyk [*] Xenamorph [*] snakepeeker [*] mothyy [*] ScorpionAcordion [/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent]...............[/color][nextcol][center][b]Most Unique Items[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/UoGBljD.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*] Jax [*] Xenamorph [*] Mimyk [*] ChedIsBread [*] mothyy [*] Dissonances [*] ScorpionAcordion [*] Kothra [*] squiddysquid [*] miles3140 [/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent].....[/color][/columns][/indent] ------ [center]And that's all! Our next OoF run is RoR; a long time away! In-flight runs will be continuing monthly though. Don't forget to join the pinglist if you want to be informed of future ScavHunt events! [pinglist=2190][/center]
This run of ScavHunt has ended!
Thank you everybody! Hope you had a good NotN
As usual, this post will wrap up the raffle winners and leaderboard badges!

Raffle Time!
Big congrats to Jax for getting first place on Points, and Xenamorph for 2nd place on Unique Items! They will have first pick in the raffle. All other winners were chosen at random.

If you're on this list, more info is on the post below this one!
  1. Jax
  2. Xenamorph
  3. Arapocalypse
  4. Arwen
  5. Cheystar
  6. Jeevas
  7. Tiick
  8. mordcore
  9. LeggoMyEggos
  10. theVer

Leaderboard Badges!
The Top 10 Users who can claim these badges are listed below.
Most Points
1DRq2SM.png
  1. Jax
  2. ChedIsBread
  3. Kothra
  4. HurricaneWinds
  5. Dissonances
  6. Mimyk
  7. Xenamorph
  8. snakepeeker
  9. mothyy
  10. ScorpionAcordion
Most Unique Items
UoGBljD.png
  1. Jax
  2. Xenamorph
  3. Mimyk
  4. ChedIsBread
  5. mothyy
  6. Dissonances
  7. ScorpionAcordion
  8. Kothra
  9. squiddysquid
  10. miles3140

And that's all! Our next OoF run is RoR; a long time away! In-flight runs will be continuing monthly though. Don't forget to join the pinglist if you want to be informed of future ScavHunt events!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
You Won The ScavHunt Raffle!
If you haven't already read the post right above this one, see that first!

Winners:
  • Prize list is here.
  • Please list as many prizes as is your number. If you're drawn 1st, list one prize pack you want; if you're drawn 2nd, list two, and so on.
  • Use the pack names when making a list. (Names in the Quote title)
  • Every winner will only receive one prize pack.
  • Post in this thread, and no need to ping!
  • You will have 48 hours to post. If you do not do so in that time, you will not receive a prize.
You Won The ScavHunt Raffle!
If you haven't already read the post right above this one, see that first!

Winners:
  • Prize list is here.
  • Please list as many prizes as is your number. If you're drawn 1st, list one prize pack you want; if you're drawn 2nd, list two, and so on.
  • Use the pack names when making a list. (Names in the Quote title)
  • Every winner will only receive one prize pack.
  • Post in this thread, and no need to ping!
  • You will have 48 hours to post. If you do not do so in that time, you will not receive a prize.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1. A New Nocturne
2. Battle Techniques
1. A New Nocturne
2. Battle Techniques
1. Soul Fire

^^ Was a lot of fun~
1. Soul Fire

^^ Was a lot of fun~
What a cool surprise! I love these scavhunts haha
Congrats to everybody!! :]