Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Siren's Art V.2 [ 1/3 Slots OPEN ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ghjfrhjkeahlhl I'm so sorry omg I misread the prices, did not mean to undercut you! full price should be 2500 gems then right? (or did you mean 1500 gems + 1800 - which is ok too!)
ghjfrhjkeahlhl I'm so sorry omg I misread the prices, did not mean to undercut you! full price should be 2500 gems then right? (or did you mean 1500 gems + 1800 - which is ok too!)
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue It’s a tad bit confusing l have to rework it ^^; but it’s only 1,800! Since it’s 300 gems to add color to a sketch

Now if you want the fully colored, then yes! It’s 2,500
@Iceluoxue It’s a tad bit confusing l have to rework it ^^; but it’s only 1,800! Since it’s 300 gems to add color to a sketch

Now if you want the fully colored, then yes! It’s 2,500
Oh that makes alot more sense - I'll go with the coloured sketch, thank you! Sending payment now, sorry for the confusion on my end ^^;;;
Oh that makes alot more sense - I'll go with the coloured sketch, thank you! Sending payment now, sorry for the confusion on my end ^^;;;
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue - It’s no problem!! I always appreciate the questions and the feedback helps!! ^^ I’ll add you to the Que!
@Iceluoxue - It’s no problem!! I always appreciate the questions and the feedback helps!! ^^ I’ll add you to the Que!
@silentsiren01

Ohhh! I love your art. I have a character I've been managing to commission for so long

Username: Crystal4180
Commission: Thigh up
Offer: Treasure
Design Note(s): She's around 5'8!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/17010530.andrea-bracken#54823256

In terms of pose, I was wondering if you could draw her holding a cigarette?
@silentsiren01

Ohhh! I love your art. I have a character I've been managing to commission for so long

Username: Crystal4180
Commission: Thigh up
Offer: Treasure
Design Note(s): She's around 5'8!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/17010530.andrea-bracken#54823256

In terms of pose, I was wondering if you could draw her holding a cigarette?
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180 - Were you wanting it lined, or sketched? ^^ I can absolutely accept this!! I'm super jazzed to draw her!
@Crystal4180 - Were you wanting it lined, or sketched? ^^ I can absolutely accept this!! I'm super jazzed to draw her!
@silentsiren01

Lined please :}
@silentsiren01

Lined please :}
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180 - Great!! If you can send the 3,850,000T through crossroads, I'll put ya on the list !!
@Crystal4180 - Great!! If you can send the 3,850,000T through crossroads, I'll put ya on the list !!
Username: Aremisu
Lined or Sketched?: Lined Bust shot ♥
Shading/Coloring?: both <3 (whatever this has :D)
Offer: 1800 gems ♥ (hope my math is correct :D)
Design Note(s): she is quite expressionless, has grey eyes (a sad? doll-like look), actually a Naruto OC ♥
Reference: here
Preferred Method of Contact: discord ♥ I am Aremisu there
thank you for the opportunity, I love your art
Username: Aremisu
Lined or Sketched?: Lined Bust shot ♥
Shading/Coloring?: both <3 (whatever this has :D)
Offer: 1800 gems ♥ (hope my math is correct :D)
Design Note(s): she is quite expressionless, has grey eyes (a sad? doll-like look), actually a Naruto OC ♥
Reference: here
Preferred Method of Contact: discord ♥ I am Aremisu there
thank you for the opportunity, I love your art
@Aremisu - I accept this! You can send the gems through crossroads and I'll add you to the que!! Thank you <333
@Aremisu - I accept this! You can send the gems through crossroads and I'll add you to the que!! Thank you <333
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9