Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF tinder toys and only tinder toys
1 2
bump!
bump!
mX6TeTF.png
5tiydC3.pngiUkT7bF.png7GFlGJN.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
~Km0VF7t.gif8WfJA6i.gif8c8QA1L.gif4jU1iag.gif
wTBPG5s.png
oDxwf8B.pngGoVqS9e.pngy6rs8KC.pngliXoQQI.pngRwYjxAH.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngNN0BWGl.pngCs9lwMb.png
i have two i can send over for whatever you're offering in exchange! wish i had more but i dont,,
i have two i can send over for whatever you're offering in exchange! wish i had more but i dont,,
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@spxcesoul
Hai, wanna swap more? I will collect you 100 tinder toys for an egg :D Don't have enough yet but gonna go open chests and buy from AH any missing ones to give you a 100.
Should we do it the same way as previous time? You just send an egg in 1 way or reserve it, and I send you 1 treasure PAs?
@spxcesoul
Hai, wanna swap more? I will collect you 100 tinder toys for an egg :D Don't have enough yet but gonna go open chests and buy from AH any missing ones to give you a 100.
Should we do it the same way as previous time? You just send an egg in 1 way or reserve it, and I send you 1 treasure PAs?
466w8yC.png
@Leeruzaka

ill pm you an egg! im not to worried about you needing time to scrap together the tindertoys :3 thanks for supporting my collection!
@Leeruzaka

ill pm you an egg! im not to worried about you needing time to scrap together the tindertoys :3 thanks for supporting my collection!
mX6TeTF.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
wTBPG5s.png
oDxwf8B.pngGoVqS9e.pngy6rs8KC.pngliXoQQI.pngRwYjxAH.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngNN0BWGl.pngCs9lwMb.png
@DragonCloudBurst

still cool! ill nab em for 2g or 2000t whatever works for you thro a pa
@DragonCloudBurst

still cool! ill nab em for 2g or 2000t whatever works for you thro a pa
mX6TeTF.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
wTBPG5s.png
2kt works best for me
2kt works best for me
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
oh uh also i dont know how to set up a pa askdfklaj
oh uh also i dont know how to set up a pa askdfklaj
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@spxcesoul
All PAs set for the 1 egg, thank you for swapping
@spxcesoul
All PAs set for the 1 egg, thank you for swapping