Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RAVENt's Skins Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@RAVENt Any chance you'll bring this skin back [skin=49617]? Been scrying one of my gen1s in the dressing room and it looks so gorgeous on her! Sadly I missed out on buying it. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4150578&skin=49617&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@RAVENt

Any chance you'll bring this skin back ?

Been scrying one of my gen1s in the dressing room and it looks so gorgeous on her! Sadly I missed out on buying it.
scry?sdid=4150578&skin=49617&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@Luce
Greetings! Thank you for liking the skin I drew!
Since I keep getting inquiring messages, I'm actually considering reprinting it.
I'm also planning on recoloring it, probably two new colors.
When I'm done recoloring, maybe I'll print them together, but I'm not sure when.

If you are interested, you can join my pinglist.
@Luce
Since I keep getting inquiring messages, I'm actually considering reprinting it.
When I'm done recoloring, maybe I'll print them together, but I'm not sure when.

6cukwbb.png Art Shop / Adopt / Skin

Night Hatchery / Twitter
[quote name="RAVENt" date="2023-12-31 05:13:42" ] @Luce Greetings! Thank you for liking the skin I drew! Since I keep getting inquiring messages, I'm actually considering reprinting it. I'm also planning on recoloring it, probably two new colors. When I'm done recoloring, maybe I'll print them together, but I'm not sure when. If you are interested, you can join my pinglist. RAVENt's Skins 43 Subscribers [/quote] OOOhhh :D I will definitely join the pinglist.
RAVENt wrote on 2023-12-31 05:13:42:
@Luce

RAVENt's Skins

Subscribers
OOOhhh :D I will definitely join the pinglist.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@RAVENt hi, I was just curious if you ever do reprints of retired accents? I know some artists do like the blueprint cost + the cost of the accent for shelved/retired ones so I just thought I would check
@RAVENt hi, I was just curious if you ever do reprints of retired accents? I know some artists do like the blueprint cost + the cost of the accent for shelved/retired ones so I just thought I would check
F3d7DSl.png
@ravent after I asked I saw a previous comment and it's about the same accent so I'll subscribe to your shop and wait for the reprints!
@ravent after I asked I saw a previous comment and it's about the same accent so I'll subscribe to your shop and wait for the reprints!
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10