Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hoard Familiar Bonding in 3 Clicks [New]
1 2
I was able to get this exact method to mostly work on mobile, I have an android using Chrome though.

Have your two tabs open in the same group to easily flip between, you can refresh without closing the popup by swiping down. So the same method of 'change familiar, swap tab, refresh, bond, swap tab' works exactly the same!

As @Fishlung mentioned, though, occasionally the sorting resets and a quick refresh+reapply sorting is needed. It still saves a lot of time for mobile users!

Links to pictures for setup reference:
Left tab & right tab
I was able to get this exact method to mostly work on mobile, I have an android using Chrome though.

Have your two tabs open in the same group to easily flip between, you can refresh without closing the popup by swiping down. So the same method of 'change familiar, swap tab, refresh, bond, swap tab' works exactly the same!

As @Fishlung mentioned, though, occasionally the sorting resets and a quick refresh+reapply sorting is needed. It still saves a lot of time for mobile users!

Links to pictures for setup reference:
Left tab & right tab
I just figured this one out myself and came on here to check if anyone else had a guide for it.

Seems so! I made a little video of myself doing it. For maximum efficiency, just like Jinoga, I overlay my Dragon's tab with my "Not Bonded Today" tab, giving me less movement between Close, Bond, Next Familiar.
I just figured this one out myself and came on here to check if anyone else had a guide for it.

Seems so! I made a little video of myself doing it. For maximum efficiency, just like Jinoga, I overlay my Dragon's tab with my "Not Bonded Today" tab, giving me less movement between Close, Bond, Next Familiar.
I saw someone bring up Ctrl+Tab for going to the next window but, if you have the dexterity for it, you can use Ctrl+Shift+Tab to switch to the previous window! That way you have minimal wrist movement and can just rest the mouse on the bond button for the majority of your familiars
I saw someone bring up Ctrl+Tab for going to the next window but, if you have the dexterity for it, you can use Ctrl+Shift+Tab to switch to the previous window! That way you have minimal wrist movement and can just rest the mouse on the bond button for the majority of your familiars
Wildcat | she/her | FR time +3
tumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
Wow-this took a while but I really raked in the dough! Thanks for the heads up (and all the Strange Chests;0)!
Wow-this took a while but I really raked in the dough! Thanks for the heads up (and all the Strange Chests;0)!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I also wanted to point out that you can press "Enter" instead of clicking on "Close" to refresh the page.

So, if you're doing it with the 2 tabs method instead of the 2 windows method, you can just rest your mouse on the "Bond" button and do everything else with the keyboard by using stuff like "Ctrl + 1" and "Ctrl +2" to change tabs, then press "Enter" to refresh the page.

It also helps that there is an overlap point between the familiars and the "Bond" button, so you really don't need to move your mouse... At least not until you only have 40ish familiars left to bond with.
I also wanted to point out that you can press "Enter" instead of clicking on "Close" to refresh the page.

So, if you're doing it with the 2 tabs method instead of the 2 windows method, you can just rest your mouse on the "Bond" button and do everything else with the keyboard by using stuff like "Ctrl + 1" and "Ctrl +2" to change tabs, then press "Enter" to refresh the page.

It also helps that there is an overlap point between the familiars and the "Bond" button, so you really don't need to move your mouse... At least not until you only have 40ish familiars left to bond with.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
Lifesaver <3
Lifesaver <3
a58ef73d804d0bb538c9d5aab59fc870f56bd11d.png
I do this on mobile now, using the swipe method to change windows, and it has worked wonderfully! It's helping me catch up on a lot of familiars I haven't awakened yet, and I use it to get extra bonus items during events.
I do this on mobile now, using the swipe method to change windows, and it has worked wonderfully! It's helping me catch up on a lot of familiars I haven't awakened yet, and I use it to get extra bonus items during events.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
During NotN, I did a similar set up to this on my phone. I doubled my internet browser so the familiar selection screen was on the bottom, and the bonding page was on top. It ends up being the same process just on a smaller screen.

Any phone or tablet that has ability to multitask/double screen apps should be able to do the same thing!
During NotN, I did a similar set up to this on my phone. I doubled my internet browser so the familiar selection screen was on the bottom, and the bonding page was on top. It ends up being the same process just on a smaller screen.

Any phone or tablet that has ability to multitask/double screen apps should be able to do the same thing!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
1 2