Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The 10 Days of Egg-mas(s hatches)!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69
[center]Alright everyone, I've eaten dinner now, and I think it's time to start Day 10! I originally intended to split this into two parts, where I hatch half the eggs today and the other half tomorrow (to both make the pace more forgiving, as well as not make it take up one of my days off completely), but honestly... I might just try to do them all tonight! No promises on either side, we'll just see how it goes, haha~ You'll get your hatchlings sent to you via a one-way crossroads. If, though, for any reason you really don't want them, feel free to reject the crossroads! No hard feelings. ^ ^ Just a reminder, the two exceptions to getting the hatchling attached to your number is 1.) if they match another user's dream XYZ color combo from my list, or 2.) if they end up being my first natural Plague primal... in those cases, you'll get the next available hatchling. Alright, let's get started! Fingers crossed that luck is on all of our sides. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @pinglist-13922 @pinglist-523[/center]
Alright everyone, I've eaten dinner now, and I think it's time to start Day 10!

I originally intended to split this into two parts, where I hatch half the eggs today and the other half tomorrow (to both make the pace more forgiving, as well as not make it take up one of my days off completely), but honestly... I might just try to do them all tonight! No promises on either side, we'll just see how it goes, haha~

You'll get your hatchlings sent to you via a one-way crossroads. If, though, for any reason you really don't want them, feel free to reject the crossroads! No hard feelings. ^ ^

Just a reminder, the two exceptions to getting the hatchling attached to your number is 1.) if they match another user's dream XYZ color combo from my list, or 2.) if they end up being my first natural Plague primal... in those cases, you'll get the next available hatchling.

Alright, let's get started! Fingers crossed that luck is on all of our sides.

@pinglist-13922

@Eeree's Egg Hatching Pinglist
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Good luck hatching today! (:
Good luck hatching today! (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Good luck with the hatches!! :D
Good luck with the hatches!! :D
Wishlist!

Updating sig…
Good luck!
Good luck!
y0YshUu.png
Good luck and good hatchies everyone
Good luck and good hatchies everyone
Good luck! Let’s hope for some fun colors~
Good luck! Let’s hope for some fun colors~
cYL23Qf.png
good luck!
good luck!
Might not be able to catch all of tonight's cuz of the time but good luck nonetheless! May you get some good hatchies from the bunch!
Might not be able to catch all of tonight's cuz of the time but good luck nonetheless! May you get some good hatchies from the bunch!
image.png
Good luck! ^^
Good luck! ^^
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 69