Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL/WL] scrungles + icons!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@kyruiz here ya go ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1190153888007995503/kyruizv2.png[/img]
@kyruiz here ya go ^^ kyruizv2.png
ZPAIe0J.pngCYjdnzb.pngVSZ8rh4.png
if i may ask about making edits as well, would you be alright with me making a change to the scrungle you made of gymnopédie? i noticed that the inside of his coat wasn't filled in, so i was wondering if i could do so myself -- though it's been a while since the commission, so no worries if not :'>
if i may ask about making edits as well, would you be alright with me making a change to the scrungle you made of gymnopédie? i noticed that the inside of his coat wasn't filled in, so i was wondering if i could do so myself -- though it's been a while since the commission, so no worries if not :'>
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@Endofwave chaeril!! thank u :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1190162702748893344/endofwave.png[/img]
@Endofwave chaeril!! thank u :) endofwave.png
@rubin OOPS sorry i totally missed that TwT heres a version with the coat colored in!! i should probably add this to the TOS but if i make a mistake/forget to color something its 100% ok to fix it, just no heavy heavy edits hahah [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1190163974755459142/rubin1v2.png[/img]
@rubin OOPS sorry i totally missed that TwT heres a version with the coat colored in!! i should probably add this to the TOS but if i make a mistake/forget to color something its 100% ok to fix it, just no heavy heavy edits hahah
rubin1v2.png
no worries about it, thank you for making the revision!
no worries about it, thank you for making the revision!
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Ahh thank you she's adorable!!
Ahh thank you she's adorable!!
@soranui UWAAH I ALMOST MISSED MY PING!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH he looks epic
@soranui UWAAH I ALMOST MISSED MY PING!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH he looks epic
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@Enoch icon! thanks for bein patient :) the last of my queue orz [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1186884816961011752/1190872451526172822/enoch.png[/img]
@Enoch icon! thanks for bein patient :) the last of my queue orz enoch.png
slots reopening for both scrungles and icons! 5 slots for scrungles and 3 reg/1 SC slot for icons!
scrungle waitlist - only pinging yall for now since there are 6 people and only 5 slots lol
@MoonPhoenix @Eskoniss @itits @rainstrom @rubin @Venpai

icon waitlist -
@Schnicklefritz @Giltine13

some pricing and tos changes since the last time i pinged!!
  • scrungles are now 300g each, i realized i spend a lot of time on each of them lol. simple outfit design and background elements will still be +50g each! i may reassess these prices in the future. icons are still 400g though and will stay after NOTN
  • OK to make personal goods out of the art! (charms, stickers, etc. PERSONAL USE ONLY)
  • no major changes to the art still but if i forget to color something in/get a detail really wrong just let me know and ill make another version lol
  • one chara per slot, though you may claim multiple slots!
id also appreciate an order form being posted when you claim your slot/your original post edited to have the form!! sorry it just makes it easier for me TwT. and maybe a little fairer?

lastly!! ill be on vacation a bit into the new year so these may take a bit longer to finish orz. happy last day of notn everyone :) hope you all got lots of chests hehe
slots reopening for both scrungles and icons! 5 slots for scrungles and 3 reg/1 SC slot for icons!
scrungle waitlist - only pinging yall for now since there are 6 people and only 5 slots lol
@MoonPhoenix @Eskoniss @itits @rainstrom @rubin @Venpai

icon waitlist -
@Schnicklefritz @Giltine13

some pricing and tos changes since the last time i pinged!!
  • scrungles are now 300g each, i realized i spend a lot of time on each of them lol. simple outfit design and background elements will still be +50g each! i may reassess these prices in the future. icons are still 400g though and will stay after NOTN
  • OK to make personal goods out of the art! (charms, stickers, etc. PERSONAL USE ONLY)
  • no major changes to the art still but if i forget to color something in/get a detail really wrong just let me know and ill make another version lol
  • one chara per slot, though you may claim multiple slots!
id also appreciate an order form being posted when you claim your slot/your original post edited to have the form!! sorry it just makes it easier for me TwT. and maybe a little fairer?

lastly!! ill be on vacation a bit into the new year so these may take a bit longer to finish orz. happy last day of notn everyone :) hope you all got lots of chests hehe
2 slots for me please!!^^ (well, if you feel as though you could do them!)

username: rainstrom
commission type: scrungle
payment type: gems
references: on the right
description: a normal human being, very normal^_^ human named tommie
extras: your art is so good!:'] just had to get slots immediatedly

references: on the left
description: another normal human being, soo very normal!! another human named darlin'
extras: would it be possible to include both these characters together? its ok if not:-]
2 slots for me please!!^^ (well, if you feel as though you could do them!)

references: on the right
description: a normal human being, very normal^_^ human named tommie
extras: your art is so good!:'] just had to get slots immediatedly

references: on the left
description: another normal human being, soo very normal!! another human named darlin'
extras: would it be possible to include both these characters together? its ok if not:-]
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18