Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sea's Shop (OPEN) | USD
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@SeaEagle
May I be put on the pinglist? I’d love to order at some point.
@SeaEagle
May I be put on the pinglist? I’d love to order at some point.
UwUnl7O.png
Hi all! Opening a slot if anyone is interested, I've also transitioned to the new pinglist system so feel free to add yourself onto it if you wish to continue receiving pings :)

@Angelfonds @UltraNumbed @Dawnn @violentabyss @Luunai @Firnenfire @EchoGhost @Shadowdancer @Tirtouga678 @Overcoat @Cynderbark @Mem @Twye @Dracatus @MoonSun18 @Wintaclu @Lyulein @klefaeries @Crescentstar711 @Awaby @Croissants @Noddddd @Alyzeh @Allstohel @Reithya @froog @Guardianess @Aislinga @wolvesofgold @CosmicCanine @HeadEmpty @PitBullTerrier @Suntouched @yuukari @SkyFree374

Hi all! Opening a slot if anyone is interested, I've also transitioned to the new pinglist system so feel free to add yourself onto it if you wish to continue receiving pings :)

@Angelfonds @UltraNumbed @Dawnn @violentabyss @Luunai @Firnenfire @EchoGhost @Shadowdancer @Tirtouga678 @Overcoat @Cynderbark @Mem @Twye @Dracatus @MoonSun18 @Wintaclu @Lyulein @klefaeries @Crescentstar711 @Awaby @Croissants @Noddddd @Alyzeh @Allstohel @Reithya @froog @Guardianess @Aislinga @wolvesofgold @CosmicCanine @HeadEmpty @PitBullTerrier @Suntouched @yuukari @SkyFree374

c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
Hello! Do you have more examples anywhere?
Hello! Do you have more examples anywhere?
XxPfLYS.png
@Valiriah
Hi! I have them in posts throughout this shop, but if you want examples of something specific please let me know!
@Valiriah
Hi! I have them in posts throughout this shop, but if you want examples of something specific please let me know!
@SeaEagle
I was looking for an example of something with multiple dragons in it, but honestly I love your art so much! I'd like to seriously consider a USD commission for the request I posted earlier. I know that it's a large request, but please let me know what information you might need and maybe we can start with a rough outline?
@SeaEagle
I was looking for an example of something with multiple dragons in it, but honestly I love your art so much! I'd like to seriously consider a USD commission for the request I posted earlier. I know that it's a large request, but please let me know what information you might need and maybe we can start with a rough outline?
XxPfLYS.png
@Valiriah
Sadly I don't have multiple dragon examples! If you can let me know what kind of pose you are after for them and what kind of background? Also their size in relation to each other. I tend to do either transparent backgrounds or very simple box ones so if you have something more in mind, let me know!

After an order is placed, I usually provide a sketch where you can request changes etc. then after completion you may request minor changes. Payment is only upon completion.
@Valiriah
Sadly I don't have multiple dragon examples! If you can let me know what kind of pose you are after for them and what kind of background? Also their size in relation to each other. I tend to do either transparent backgrounds or very simple box ones so if you have something more in mind, let me know!

After an order is placed, I usually provide a sketch where you can request changes etc. then after completion you may request minor changes. Payment is only upon completion.
@SeaEagle I'll fill out an order form :) Bust/Fullbody?: Full body Detailed description/References: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47049318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/470494/47049318_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47073071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/470731/47073071_350.png[/img][/url] Artistic Liberty? [Y/N]: Yes! Extra Notes: I'm looking for something that portrays their relationship. They are long standing friends and Hale saved her life. He is aloof but protective and she is fierce and determined. They both have somewhat detailed bios and art on their pages. In my head I see Skadi sitting, with her wings tucked in and her tail curled in front of her, a sort of determined expression on her face. (If that's possible for a dragon!) As for Hale, I'd like him sitting to her side, with his wings flared out and over her. maybe? But I am open to all artistic freedom! I'm not too worried over apparel, but it does add to their identity. The first image in Hales bio is how I picture his wolf pelt. With Skadi you can do whatever as long as it matches her personality. As for the background, it can be simple. Something wintery maybe? You can check out the descriptions in my dragon tabs or clan bio for inspiration if you like. Payment Details/Amount: Please DM or message me here with whatever quote you think is fair for something like this. I know that it says 160$ for a full body but this is a large ask for an artist.
@SeaEagle I'll fill out an order form :)

Bust/Fullbody?: Full body
Detailed description/References: 47049318_350.png
47073071_350.png
Artistic Liberty? [Y/N]: Yes!
Extra Notes: I'm looking for something that portrays their relationship. They are long standing friends and Hale saved her life. He is aloof but protective and she is fierce and determined. They both have somewhat detailed bios and art on their pages. In my head I see Skadi sitting, with her wings tucked in and her tail curled in front of her, a sort of determined expression on her face. (If that's possible for a dragon!) As for Hale, I'd like him sitting to her side, with his wings flared out and over her. maybe? But I am open to all artistic freedom!

I'm not too worried over apparel, but it does add to their identity. The first image in Hales bio is how I picture his wolf pelt. With Skadi you can do whatever as long as it matches her personality.

As for the background, it can be simple. Something wintery maybe? You can check out the descriptions in my dragon tabs or clan bio for inspiration if you like.

Payment Details/Amount: Please DM or message me here with whatever quote you think is fair for something like this. I know that it says 160$ for a full body but this is a large ask for an artist.
XxPfLYS.png
New piece completed! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/194e4a3950f78c581e0554ca5e5a38d4/4e86955080d383ca-ad/s2048x3072/ee8888b6cc14adb66db273a84cc43bedb995b8ba.jpg[/img]
New piece completed!
ee8888b6cc14adb66db273a84cc43bedb995b8ba.jpg
@SeaEagle
Just wanted to come in here and say thank you again for the awesome piece and give my glowing review for your amazing art!
@SeaEagle
Just wanted to come in here and say thank you again for the awesome piece and give my glowing review for your amazing art!
XxPfLYS.png
@SeaEagle's Art Shop
Slot open if people are interested!
@SeaEagle's Art Shop
Slot open if people are interested!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46