Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PARASITIC PALS // Nocs + RBs!
1 2 3 4
@Tettix Awesome! Any ones you're particularly interested in seeing? O:
@Tettix Awesome! Any ones you're particularly interested in seeing? O:
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
@Verruciformis Thinking about it, go ahead and put me down for both of the Cimex ones. I don't think I have a dragon yet that would work well with some little (well, alarming huge) wing friends, but they're calling to me. And the general ping list, for that matter.

I actually really like the idea of cordyceps for my progen, though when I think about it female fae is probably less than ideal. (Not even getting into the problem that I just don't feel like she's herself without her skin.)
@Verruciformis Thinking about it, go ahead and put me down for both of the Cimex ones. I don't think I have a dragon yet that would work well with some little (well, alarming huge) wing friends, but they're calling to me. And the general ping list, for that matter.

I actually really like the idea of cordyceps for my progen, though when I think about it female fae is probably less than ideal. (Not even getting into the problem that I just don't feel like she's herself without her skin.)
@Tettix
Sure thing! Added you to the pinglist, and I'll ping you for payment when I get some more slots filled up on those!
@Tettix
Sure thing! Added you to the pinglist, and I'll ping you for payment when I get some more slots filled up on those!
he/him // ER critter
Hey guys! Bumping the thread just to let you know that I've been working on a couple new things. One is an accent, and one is a partial skin!
Hey guys! Bumping the thread just to let you know that I've been working on a couple new things. One is an accent, and one is a partial skin!
he/him // ER critter
@Verruciformis I'd like to get on the pinglist!
@Verruciformis I'd like to get on the pinglist!
fgopuOq.gifJsPmoWm.gif
@mekakucitypkmn sure thing!
@mekakucitypkmn sure thing!
he/him // ER critter
@Verruciformis

This is awesome, please put me on the pinglist. I would be particularly interested in any female mirror or male fae accents you happen to make.
@Verruciformis

This is awesome, please put me on the pinglist. I would be particularly interested in any female mirror or male fae accents you happen to make.
a71d855648.png
Could you notify me when you open customs? @Verruciformis
Could you notify me when you open customs? @Verruciformis
@Verruciformis [center] hi hi! i see you on another thread of mine and your shop hss always interested me would it be ok to list your art shop on here as well? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3253570#post_54552472] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tB3n5sc.png[/img] [/url] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted! Sorry it took a sec, was trying to get my life together after the holidays lol
@Verruciformis
hi hi! i see you on another thread of mine and your shop hss always interested me
would it be ok to list your art shop on here as well?

tB3n5sc.png

Posted! Sorry it took a sec, was trying to get my life together after the holidays lol

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@VibinFrogFolk Ah!! You can if you like, but I've been out of the game for quite a while now. I'm hoping to bring it back though, now that I've got a little more time and brainspace for art!
@VibinFrogFolk Ah!! You can if you like, but I've been out of the game for quite a while now. I'm hoping to bring it back though, now that I've got a little more time and brainspace for art!
he/him // ER critter
1 2 3 4