Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL/WL] scrungles + icons!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@kyruiz scrungle + icon, ty for waiting! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1189878123555192832/kyruiz.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1186884816961011752/1189878081679274054/kyruiz.png[/img]
@kyruiz scrungle + icon, ty for waiting!
kyruiz.png
kyruiz.png
ZPAIe0J.pngCYjdnzb.pngVSZ8rh4.png
@Endofwave apologies!! i can't seem to access the ref anymore, could you provide another link?
@Endofwave apologies!! i can't seem to access the ref anymore, could you provide another link?
OUGHHH i love these, tysm!!! ;o;!! love the way you did the wings on the icon especially !
i see in your tos that you dont offer changes but would it be okay if i made some minor edits myself? wanted to ask just to be sure!
OUGHHH i love these, tysm!!! ;o;!! love the way you did the wings on the icon especially !
i see in your tos that you dont offer changes but would it be okay if i made some minor edits myself? wanted to ask just to be sure!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz ahh glad you like them!! that would be totally ok w me! though if u dont mind me asking, what would u change :0 if its minor enough i could prob whip it up
@kyruiz ahh glad you like them!! that would be totally ok w me! though if u dont mind me asking, what would u change :0 if its minor enough i could prob whip it up
@soranui Whoops, trying to transition from just linking everything through Discord keeps messing me up sorry about that. Try this one? x)
@soranui Whoops, trying to transition from just linking everything through Discord keeps messing me up sorry about that. Try this one? x)
@Endofwave that works! saved it so i dont lose it again lol
@Endofwave that works! saved it so i dont lose it again lol
mainly just adding the fingerless glove to crow’s other hand + a version w/o the sword! but theres 100% no obligation to do it; im completely okay making the edits myself should you not want to :>!
mainly just adding the fingerless glove to crow’s other hand + a version w/o the sword! but theres 100% no obligation to do it; im completely okay making the edits myself should you not want to :>!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
these are super cute. could i be put on the waitlist please? o:
these are super cute. could i be put on the waitlist please? o:
VjTDyZx.png
@kyruiz i can do that for ya no problem ^^ sorry about the missing glove lol i wasnt sure from the ref

@Venpai no problem! scrungle?
@kyruiz i can do that for ya no problem ^^ sorry about the missing glove lol i wasnt sure from the ref

@Venpai no problem! scrungle?
yes for the scungles, sorry should have specified.
yes for the scungles, sorry should have specified.
VjTDyZx.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18