Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Masque }{
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 173 174
Ahhh thanks so much- I'm so happy that deer like summer is open again, and ordered immediately! I missed the original skins as they are so beautiful. I'd love to buy spring if it ever opens again/if there are extras.
Ahhh thanks so much- I'm so happy that deer like summer is open again, and ordered immediately! I missed the original skins as they are so beautiful. I'd love to buy spring if it ever opens again/if there are extras.
83536575.pngThe Arcane symbol sits in the center of a field of stars in a deep purple background. 64356901.png
Is there anymore slots for the black deer skin?
Is there anymore slots for the black deer skin?
4xn43c.png
Managed to grab some copies of your skins on the AH, but if there are reprint interest lists for these I would like to be added to them please :D Thanks!

Accent: Pirate Gold
Skin: Aurora Bog-ealis
Accent: Sea Sparkle
Skin: Eclipse Glass
Skin: Koi Spirit
Skin: Polarity
Accent: Mother of Abalone
Skin: Familiar Moon
Skin: Fuzzy Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Rosy Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Silky Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Spooky Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Autumn Raptor M
Skin: Autumn Raptor F
Skin: Thunder Raptor M
Skin: Thunder Raptor F
Accent: Rainbow Glow
Accent: Aurora Glow
Managed to grab some copies of your skins on the AH, but if there are reprint interest lists for these I would like to be added to them please :D Thanks!

Accent: Pirate Gold
Skin: Aurora Bog-ealis
Accent: Sea Sparkle
Skin: Eclipse Glass
Skin: Koi Spirit
Skin: Polarity
Accent: Mother of Abalone
Skin: Familiar Moon
Skin: Fuzzy Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Rosy Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Silky Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Spooky Lantern-Bearer
Skin: Autumn Raptor M
Skin: Autumn Raptor F
Skin: Thunder Raptor M
Skin: Thunder Raptor F
Accent: Rainbow Glow
Accent: Aurora Glow
EGjlGzP.png
I’d love to grab a slot for “deer to me like summer“! (On mobile right now and google sheets aren’t cooperating)
I’d love to grab a slot for “deer to me like summer“! (On mobile right now and google sheets aren’t cooperating)
WFcrzqG.png
Hello! Just dropping by to say thank you for the beautiful skin! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91575689][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915757/91575689_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! Just dropping by to say thank you for the beautiful skin!
91575689_350.png
23752794_GC0vUWo42bS3y7u.png
Will you be bringing back Skin: deer to me like spring?
Will you be bringing back Skin: deer to me like spring?
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
There was a random empty slot for Run 2 so I put my name there, but did someone's name get deleted on accident..?

If so I don't mind being moved to Run 3
There was a random empty slot for Run 2 so I put my name there, but did someone's name get deleted on accident..?

If so I don't mind being moved to Run 3
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
@Gaston - Yep, I've sent you a PA ^_^ Also, it looks like your name was originally on the list for deer to me like summer but was removed - could you confirm whether you want to be on the list for that one or not? I want to make sure no one is removing other people's names.

@Kesslion -- Thank you! :D I've sent you a PA for a copy of spring

@LordMaroo -- Yes, I do actually have one extra! I've sent you a PA for it :)

@Meyoline -- Thank you! I don't have specific reprint lists for individual accents (at some point the list just got too unwieldy to maintain that) but I definitely take note of which accents people are interested in reprints for, and take that into consideration!

@Frostbite1370 -- Sure thing, I've added you to the list!

@LyricatArts -- Oooh, such cool colors! Riopa is such a fun gene to work with :D

@Dis0rderly -- Possibly! I don't want to make promises, but I have tentative plans to do some sort of big reprint event when they roll out the new instant-reprint service. It kind of depends on when that happens and the specifics of how it works. However, I do have one last spare copy if you'd be interested in buying it!

@Etherea -- I'll double-check to make sure no one got removed accidentally, but you're probably good! I'll be submitting the reprint orders in just a minute, so either way the second and third runs will probably be arriving around the same time anyway.
@Gaston - Yep, I've sent you a PA ^_^ Also, it looks like your name was originally on the list for deer to me like summer but was removed - could you confirm whether you want to be on the list for that one or not? I want to make sure no one is removing other people's names.

@Kesslion -- Thank you! :D I've sent you a PA for a copy of spring

@LordMaroo -- Yes, I do actually have one extra! I've sent you a PA for it :)

@Meyoline -- Thank you! I don't have specific reprint lists for individual accents (at some point the list just got too unwieldy to maintain that) but I definitely take note of which accents people are interested in reprints for, and take that into consideration!

@Frostbite1370 -- Sure thing, I've added you to the list!

@LyricatArts -- Oooh, such cool colors! Riopa is such a fun gene to work with :D

@Dis0rderly -- Possibly! I don't want to make promises, but I have tentative plans to do some sort of big reprint event when they roll out the new instant-reprint service. It kind of depends on when that happens and the specifics of how it works. However, I do have one last spare copy if you'd be interested in buying it!

@Etherea -- I'll double-check to make sure no one got removed accidentally, but you're probably good! I'll be submitting the reprint orders in just a minute, so either way the second and third runs will probably be arriving around the same time anyway.
zGuYxpI.png
[s]I cannot currently afford to buy the spare copy so i will save up and hopefully by the time i have the funds you'll still have it but you dont have to hold it for me[/s] [s]edit 1: @/Kaenith I now have the funds! :) if it is still available[/s] Edit 2: aAAAAAAAAAaaaaa thank you so so much! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90693372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906934/90693372_350.png[/img][/url]
I cannot currently afford to buy the spare copy so i will save up and hopefully by the time i have the funds you'll still have it but you dont have to hold it for me

edit 1: @/Kaenith I now have the funds! :) if it is still available

Edit 2: aAAAAAAAAAaaaaa thank you so so much!
90693372_350.png
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
Replying to show my interest in Accent: Sea Sparkle, you make beautiful skins! :D
Replying to show my interest in Accent: Sea Sparkle, you make beautiful skins! :D
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 173 174