Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Siren's Art V.2 [ 1/3 Slots OPEN ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Octobrush - I accept this! You can send the gems over in crossroads and once I can confirm the artwork with you, I’ll accept it! If you don’t mind, do you have a preferred method of communication?

@VibinFrogFolk - Go for it! Thank you so much for asking ????
@Octobrush - I accept this! You can send the gems over in crossroads and once I can confirm the artwork with you, I’ll accept it! If you don’t mind, do you have a preferred method of communication?

@VibinFrogFolk - Go for it! Thank you so much for asking ????
thank you for letting me list! also i used your title banner for the listing - if you ever want me to change it don't hesitate to message me! likewise if you ever want me to take it down for any reason i will also do that - no questions asked :)
thank you again!
thank you for letting me list! also i used your title banner for the listing - if you ever want me to change it don't hesitate to message me! likewise if you ever want me to take it down for any reason i will also do that - no questions asked :)
thank you again!

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
hello! do you currently have any slots open for FRC?
hello! do you currently have any slots open for FRC?
@mildu - If you mean FR currency then yes! USD just does have a higher priority ^^ So if it was between two commissions and I had one slot I would give it to the USD slot. I am currently accepting FR currency at this time!
@mildu - If you mean FR currency then yes! USD just does have a higher priority ^^ So if it was between two commissions and I had one slot I would give it to the USD slot. I am currently accepting FR currency at this time!
yeah, for FR currency! would it be okay to PM you?
yeah, for FR currency! would it be okay to PM you?
@mildu - Go for it! ^^
@mildu - Go for it! ^^
@[ ARTWORK ] Colored OPEN @[ ARTWORK ] Sketches OPEN

3 open slots! ^^
@[ ARTWORK ] Colored OPEN @[ ARTWORK ] Sketches OPEN

3 open slots! ^^
bump! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
bump!
Hello! I love your style, would love to place a commission:

Username: Iceluoxue
Commission: coloured waist up
Offer: 1500 gems
Reference: Aquarion (humanized design) - in this guy's bio!
Design Note(s): He's supposed to be a river god, feel free to draw his hair as regular or flowing/trailing off! Full artist's freedom on pose, maybe a bit of a melancholic expression?
Hello! I love your style, would love to place a commission:

Username: Iceluoxue
Commission: coloured waist up
Offer: 1500 gems
Reference: Aquarion (humanized design) - in this guy's bio!
Design Note(s): He's supposed to be a river god, feel free to draw his hair as regular or flowing/trailing off! Full artist's freedom on pose, maybe a bit of a melancholic expression?
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue - If you'd want it colored it would be 1,800 to add it ^^
I can accept this as long as you're ok with that :^}
@Iceluoxue - If you'd want it colored it would be 1,800 to add it ^^
I can accept this as long as you're ok with that :^}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9