Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] NotN Gijinkas
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@BoatBud

Oh wow welcome back lol
I haven't read through every character yet because I just woke up but wanna say, feel free to send the dragonborns my way, sadly my skill in non-human characters is inconsistent so I can only really tell if I can do them justice if I see them lol
@BoatBud

Oh wow welcome back lol
I haven't read through every character yet because I just woke up but wanna say, feel free to send the dragonborns my way, sadly my skill in non-human characters is inconsistent so I can only really tell if I can do them justice if I see them lol
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
Good morning! here's one of them and here is the other - I can get more concrete refs for her if you'd like^^
Good morning! here's one of them and here is the other - I can get more concrete refs for her if you'd like^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
So what's my total in chests?
So what's my total in chests?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud

Sorry I was out of the house today, (and will be tomorrow too)

First of all, the dragonborns are completely fine! For a second I thought they have muzzles which I'm not good at :D

Caeda and Elowen confused me for a sec, they just share a toyhouse right? Just to make sure lol

The friends OC is a bit messy since all the references look completely different lol
If you can pick out one of the four reference and go "this but with a different color/accessory" I can do it. Remember it's only shoulders up so as long as the hair is corrent it should be fine!

The total would be 120 chests with all of them, 100 if we leave the friends OC out of it.

Will say that it will probably take me till the end of next week to finish them since next week is not a holiday anymore. Of course this is just an estimate so you know what to expect lol
@BoatBud

Sorry I was out of the house today, (and will be tomorrow too)

First of all, the dragonborns are completely fine! For a second I thought they have muzzles which I'm not good at :D

Caeda and Elowen confused me for a sec, they just share a toyhouse right? Just to make sure lol

The friends OC is a bit messy since all the references look completely different lol
If you can pick out one of the four reference and go "this but with a different color/accessory" I can do it. Remember it's only shoulders up so as long as the hair is corrent it should be fine!

The total would be 120 chests with all of them, 100 if we leave the friends OC out of it.

Will say that it will probably take me till the end of next week to finish them since next week is not a holiday anymore. Of course this is just an estimate so you know what to expect lol
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
It's all good^^

Oh nice!! I'll fill the form for those two as well^^ Oh and Annie

Yeah, I just didn't want to make them separate pages since they're not my characters either LOL

LOL That's fair, then lets go with ref #4, but with twin ponytails in the back

Sounds perfect^^

Alrighty - its all good if it takes longer lol, no need to rush yourself :D

Name: Boatbud
Reference:Gabe
Shaded or not: Yep
Pose: Either matching Helia or a shy smile works for him

Name:Boatbud
Reference: Annie
Pose: She's got two moods: angry and gay - whichever you'd like to draw works for me

Reference: heroforge ref, bg3 ref
Pose: She also has two moods: Wooo I'm a wizard look at my sparkly magic or gay. Ngl I'd love to see your interpretation of the first, but I'm happy with either LOL
It's all good^^

Oh nice!! I'll fill the form for those two as well^^ Oh and Annie

Yeah, I just didn't want to make them separate pages since they're not my characters either LOL

LOL That's fair, then lets go with ref #4, but with twin ponytails in the back

Sounds perfect^^

Alrighty - its all good if it takes longer lol, no need to rush yourself :D

Name: Boatbud
Reference:Gabe
Pose: Either matching Helia or a shy smile works for him

Reference: Annie
Pose: She's got two moods: angry and gay - whichever you'd like to draw works for me

Reference: heroforge ref, bg3 ref
Pose: She also has two moods: Wooo I'm a wizard look at my sparkly magic or gay. Ngl I'd love to see your interpretation of the first, but I'm happy with either LOL
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud

Hi!!! Apologies just wanted to send a heads up that I did not run away, I just got sick and now that I'm better have to catch up with class and work appointments! I already started on most of the drawings tho so progress is being made!
Thank you so much for your patience!
@BoatBud

Hi!!! Apologies just wanted to send a heads up that I did not run away, I just got sick and now that I'm better have to catch up with class and work appointments! I already started on most of the drawings tho so progress is being made!
Thank you so much for your patience!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
Lol its all good! Happy to hear you're doing better, thanks for the update & take all the time you need, your real life takes priority
Lol its all good! Happy to hear you're doing better, thanks for the update & take all the time you need, your real life takes priority
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud Not much to say, life is life, and I realised I have been sitting on these two for a bit so I'm sending them over for now! The rest are all half started, once again thank you for your patience! If you see any mistakes or want me to change/fix anything just hmu! [img]https://i.imgur.com/15Ez1wo.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/mxpn5GL.png[/img]
@BoatBud

Not much to say, life is life, and I realised I have been sitting on these two for a bit so I'm sending them over for now! The rest are all half started, once again thank you for your patience!

If you see any mistakes or want me to change/fix anything just hmu!

15Ez1wo.pngmxpn5GL.png
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Look at them!!! They look so good!!

Echo's missing his little face markings below the eyes, but other than that, they look perfect!

Dw about it taking some time lol, life happens^^ I'm excited to see them regardless of when :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Look at them!!! They look so good!!

Echo's missing his little face markings below the eyes, but other than that, they look perfect!

Dw about it taking some time lol, life happens^^ I'm excited to see them regardless of when :D
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud Gettin there.... This is a good lesson to not accept 8 commission at once lol I did not forget about fixing Echo but I wanna make sure I get them all out before I fix them if that's okay! Again pls yell at me if I forgot anything! Edit: I forgot to color in the speech bubble ToT [img]https://i.imgur.com/TO8ynr9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9kckeyh.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ez6CLgI.png[/img]
@BoatBud

Gettin there.... This is a good lesson to not accept 8 commission at once lol

I did not forget about fixing Echo but I wanna make sure I get them all out before I fix them if that's okay!
Again pls yell at me if I forgot anything!

Edit: I forgot to color in the speech bubble ToT

TO8ynr9.png9kckeyh.pngez6CLgI.png
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13