Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WhO doesn’t like cheese?
1 2 3
Do you just not like cheese? And then other people think your crazy for that? Well your not alone!!
Do you just not like cheese? And then other people think your crazy for that? Well your not alone!!
d6f518577307e81f745d2a778092e146fd10dbb7.png
i wouldn't say i DISLIKE it, im just kinda picky about it. in most cases it's a texture issue. i do like it in other cases but like not crazy about it and really don't get the hype lol
i wouldn't say i DISLIKE it, im just kinda picky about it. in most cases it's a texture issue. i do like it in other cases but like not crazy about it and really don't get the hype lol
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
I hate cheese. It’s both a taste and texture issue for me. The only type of cheese I will tolerate is mozzarella, but even then I wouldn’t place it very highly on my list of favorite foods
I hate cheese. It’s both a taste and texture issue for me. The only type of cheese I will tolerate is mozzarella, but even then I wouldn’t place it very highly on my list of favorite foods
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
The only cheese I actually like is Follow Your Heart cheese. Dairy cheese makes me feel weird and most other vegan cheeses aren’t that good.
The only cheese I actually like is Follow Your Heart cheese. Dairy cheese makes me feel weird and most other vegan cheeses aren’t that good.
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
I like cheese but creamy ones and fresh cheese >:T
They tastes not good!
Also I don't like eating them raw, they should be cooked c:

It's bit off-topic but I don't like kimchi at all (I'm Korean) and all of my friends and family considers me as a foreigner, so I feel you x'D
I like cheese but creamy ones and fresh cheese >:T
They tastes not good!
Also I don't like eating them raw, they should be cooked c:

It's bit off-topic but I don't like kimchi at all (I'm Korean) and all of my friends and family considers me as a foreigner, so I feel you x'D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
the world health organization doesnt like cheese???
the world health organization doesnt like cheese???
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
Depends on the cheese, tbh.

Cheddar tends to be too bland or too claggy for me, aside from two I've found (one has pickled onions and the other has caramelised red onions). Can't stand the texture of cottage cheese. Don't like the taste of blue cheese or brie or camembert.

Love Gouda, Edam, gruyère and Monterey Jack, and the chive Gloucester cheese my local supermarket does for Xmas is delicious, especially as cheese on toast.

Yet I love cheese in cooked dishes, like pasta or pizza, to the point I will absolutely add more if I dont think there is enough, and I ADORE cheesecake...

I dunno, I think hot, melted cheese just hits different compared to normal, cold cheese.
Depends on the cheese, tbh.

Cheddar tends to be too bland or too claggy for me, aside from two I've found (one has pickled onions and the other has caramelised red onions). Can't stand the texture of cottage cheese. Don't like the taste of blue cheese or brie or camembert.

Love Gouda, Edam, gruyère and Monterey Jack, and the chive Gloucester cheese my local supermarket does for Xmas is delicious, especially as cheese on toast.

Yet I love cheese in cooked dishes, like pasta or pizza, to the point I will absolutely add more if I dont think there is enough, and I ADORE cheesecake...

I dunno, I think hot, melted cheese just hits different compared to normal, cold cheese.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I LOVE cheese, but not like, crazy about it haha

Cheddar, Mozzarella, parmesan.. I think they're all great for their purposes.
Love me a soft cheese pull or something drenched in cheese sauce once in a while. or a good bagel with cream cheese-
But not too much cheese though, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.. it makes me feel sick

Right now though, i've been craving so much of a nice soft Brie or Camembert and being able to eat it with just crackers. Something so simple is so nice and delicious =q=

There are still many cheeses i haven't tried though and i'm definitely willing to give each a try atleast once (blue cheese terrifies me though)
I LOVE cheese, but not like, crazy about it haha

Cheddar, Mozzarella, parmesan.. I think they're all great for their purposes.
Love me a soft cheese pull or something drenched in cheese sauce once in a while. or a good bagel with cream cheese-
But not too much cheese though, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.. it makes me feel sick

Right now though, i've been craving so much of a nice soft Brie or Camembert and being able to eat it with just crackers. Something so simple is so nice and delicious =q=

There are still many cheeses i haven't tried though and i'm definitely willing to give each a try atleast once (blue cheese terrifies me though)
F5437Zy.gif IEHJKrO.png Bread
They/them
♦ Bread's Tiny Aether Adopts ♦
I love almost all cheese I've tried. . . although granted, I haven't consumed that many cheeses. My favorite is feta! Mozzarella also has a fun texture (although it can be messy to eat when it melts), and having fresh grated parmesan to sprinkle on pasta always significantly boosts that dish's flavor for me. I also like blue cheese quite a lot, but it's probably been a decade since I've had any by itself.

One cheese I've had that I've disliked is Swiss cheese (although I really like Reuben sandwiches with it, which makes me think I just can't eat it by itself). To me, the flavor of standalone Swiss cheese just tastes like what I'd imagine stinky socks to taste. The only other cheese I've had that I've disliked is ricotta cheese, which is a massive texture issue for me that has ruined every lasagna I've ever had. Which is a shame, because I'd definitely like lasagna otherwise.

Oh yeah, and cheesecake is kinda weird. Hated it when I was a kid, but I started to enjoy it slightly when I was older. It's definitely not a dessert I'd go out of my way to eat, though.
I love almost all cheese I've tried. . . although granted, I haven't consumed that many cheeses. My favorite is feta! Mozzarella also has a fun texture (although it can be messy to eat when it melts), and having fresh grated parmesan to sprinkle on pasta always significantly boosts that dish's flavor for me. I also like blue cheese quite a lot, but it's probably been a decade since I've had any by itself.

One cheese I've had that I've disliked is Swiss cheese (although I really like Reuben sandwiches with it, which makes me think I just can't eat it by itself). To me, the flavor of standalone Swiss cheese just tastes like what I'd imagine stinky socks to taste. The only other cheese I've had that I've disliked is ricotta cheese, which is a massive texture issue for me that has ruined every lasagna I've ever had. Which is a shame, because I'd definitely like lasagna otherwise.

Oh yeah, and cheesecake is kinda weird. Hated it when I was a kid, but I started to enjoy it slightly when I was older. It's definitely not a dessert I'd go out of my way to eat, though.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I don't like cheese in general but there are a few I can eat. Some make me feel sick though.

@JoutaKujo Mozzarella is also one cheese I can tolerate :P

Mozzarella, halloumi and port salut are the three kinds I can eat and for some reason melted cheese works for me most of the time.
I don't like cheese in general but there are a few I can eat. Some make me feel sick though.

@JoutaKujo Mozzarella is also one cheese I can tolerate :P

Mozzarella, halloumi and port salut are the three kinds I can eat and for some reason melted cheese works for me most of the time.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
1 2 3