Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37
@darkrait
he's so pretty!! maybe 80 or so chests? (although i wouldn't be able to include the halo ><)
i'm not very used to pricing in chests with how their price has fluctuated a bit this year, so i'm totally open to discussing that haha :,) thank you for your interest and kind words!!
@darkrait
he's so pretty!! maybe 80 or so chests? (although i wouldn't be able to include the halo ><)
i'm not very used to pricing in chests with how their price has fluctuated a bit this year, so i'm totally open to discussing that haha :,) thank you for your interest and kind words!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
tysm!! and ofc, no worries, i am constantly chest grinding rn so i don't mind :3c i can send a cr over if you're okay with it!
tysm!! and ofc, no worries, i am constantly chest grinding rn so i don't mind :3c i can send a cr over if you're okay with it!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@darkrait
that would be great!! i'll do my best to get the uncolored version of the sketch for you to check out asap x)
@darkrait
that would be great!! i'll do my best to get the uncolored version of the sketch for you to check out asap x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Hello! If you're still taking slots, could I offer 110 chests for a fullbody of this character and a halfbody of this one?
Hello! If you're still taking slots, could I offer 110 chests for a fullbody of this character and a halfbody of this one?
@endofwave
hello, i'd be happy to do them both! ive always thought linksonas were so fun haha i'm excited to try drawing one
feel free to send a CR whenever and i'll get started asap x)
@endofwave
hello, i'd be happy to do them both! ive always thought linksonas were so fun haha i'm excited to try drawing one
feel free to send a CR whenever and i'll get started asap x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
https://toyhou.se/24993719.wihan-saengkaewCould I get a piece for him? I have 3 eggs!
https://toyhou.se/24993719.wihan-saengkaewCould I get a piece for him? I have 3 eggs!
@mayzel
sure! i could probably do a chibi or halfbody for 3 eggs; would you have any ideas about what the rest of his clothing might look like?
@mayzel
sure! i could probably do a chibi or halfbody for 3 eggs; would you have any ideas about what the rest of his clothing might look like?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Yeah!! It’s just similar to this! I haven’t gotten around to fullbody art of him yet, sorry!
Yeah!! It’s just similar to this! I haven’t gotten around to fullbody art of him yet, sorry!
Offering 5 egges + 100kt to get a fullbody sketch + coloring rights of this guy!!
Offering 5 egges + 100kt to get a fullbody sketch + coloring rights of this guy!!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ac3Kat17
sounds good, i'll get started asap!!
@Ac3Kat17
sounds good, i'll get started asap!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37