Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 821 822 823 824 825 ... 1009 1010
I'd like to be removed from the tertiary gene: firefly pinglist, please! <3
I'd like to be removed from the tertiary gene: firefly pinglist, please! <3
Gg3KhUb.pngSDTXnpH.png6S3h32D.png

she/her | FR+9
[/columns]
ZVpCPil.png
@Lamecarlate @starlightvelaris Done!
@Lamecarlate @starlightvelaris Done!
Can I be added to the Tertiary gene: Branches (Auraboa) please? Thank you.
Can I be added to the Tertiary gene: Branches (Auraboa) please? Thank you.
Could I be added to tertiary gene: firefly please
Could I be added to tertiary gene: firefly please
@DragonGirl1031 @Shockingant Done. You're welcome!
@DragonGirl1031 @Shockingant Done. You're welcome!
I'd like to be removed from the Cinderkelp Loach pinglist, please!
I'd like to be removed from the Cinderkelp Loach pinglist, please!
banner_adopts.pngbanner_oaks.pngbanner_nest.png
@Rayvee Done!
@Rayvee Done!
May I be added for these guys? [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale][item=Black-wing hummingbird][item=Blotched Quetzeel][item=Chocolate Ferret][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Spined Cobra][item=Driftwood Baron][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=Maned Cobra][item=vermillion epiptite][item=Tendril Loach][item=barking jester][item=winter wolf cape][item=broken penny jar](swipp only) [item=gilded decorative chest][item=hazel harvest celebration][item=gold ore][item=autumnal wreath][item=black tulip flowerfall] Also! I recently changed my username from AlphaSnowdust to alphias. Feel free to remove any instances of AlphaSnowdust, as I’m trying to just focus on the fams I’m missing and a few other things right now lol. Thank you!
May I be added for these guys?
Ashen Bicorn Whale Black-wing Hummingbird Blotched Quetzeel Chocolate Ferret Colorburst Buttersnake Spined Cobra Driftwood Baron Longwing Epiptite Maned Cobra Vermillion Epiptite Tendril Loach Barking Jester Winter Wolf Cape Broken Penny Jar (swipp only) Gilded Decorative Chest Hazel Harvest Celebration Gold Ore Autumnal Wreath Black Tulip Flowerfall

Also! I recently changed my username from AlphaSnowdust to alphias. Feel free to remove any instances of AlphaSnowdust, as I’m trying to just focus on the fams I’m missing and a few other things right now lol.

Thank you!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@alphias Done.
@alphias Done.
can i be removed from maned cobra, spined cobra, and cinderkelp loach? and could i be added to driftwood baron? thank you!
can i be removed from maned cobra, spined cobra, and cinderkelp loach? and could i be added to driftwood baron? thank you!
87zWh1O.png
1 2 ... 821 822 823 824 825 ... 1009 1010