Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | notn swap hub!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 73
Have: [item=venom ring][item=eerie baubles][item=littlest snapdragon][item=snappish planting] Need: [item=band of companionship][item=dismayed devilwood][item=entrapping shackles][item=treacherous irons][item=whimsical ensemble] Have many, many of the older fams and apparel, will trade any 1:1 for chests as well!
Have:
Venom Ring Eerie Baubles Littlest Snapdragon Snappish Planting

Need:
Band of Companionship Dismayed Devilwood Entrapping Shackles Treacherous Irons Whimsical Ensemble

Have many, many of the older fams and apparel, will trade any 1:1 for chests as well!
pmP2F8e.gif
Need: [item=band of companionship] [item=crystal curiosity] [item=ponder orb] [item=vile grin] Have: [item=strange chest] [item=whimsical ensemble] [item=snappish planting] [item=treacherous irons] [item=enchanted jewelry] [item=dismayed devilwood] [item=wallowing willow] [item=venom ring] + all old familiars Trade 1:1
Need:
Band of Companionship Crystal Curiosity Ponder Orb Vile Grin

Have:
Strange Chest Whimsical Ensemble Snappish Planting Treacherous Irons Enchanted Jewelry Dismayed Devilwood Wallowing Willow Venom Ring
+ all old familiars

Trade 1:1
tgTY.png
[quote name="Kadian" date="2023-12-19 09:05:09" ] Trade 1:1, will also take chests [b][size=6]Have[/size][/b] [item=Afternoon Tea][item=Animated Armor][item=Animated Statue][item=Articulated Fidget Toy][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Band of Companionship][item=Battered Vase][item=Bewildered Broom][item=Book Swarm][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Cryptic Cameo][item=Curious Parasol][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Eerie Baubles][item=Enchanted Jewelry][item=Encouraging Quill][item=Entrapping Shackles][item=Formal Tea Set][item=Glowing Globe][item=Killer Keyboard][item=Littlest Snapdragon][item=Living Sculpture][item=Magic Mirror][item=Masked Phantom][item=Mischievous Magnifier][item=Nutcracker][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Rogue Apparel][item=Salt and Pepper][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Snapper Nutcracker][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Steadfast Sweeper][item=Sugar and Spice][item=Treacherous Irons][item=Tricky Telescope][item=Undertide Fidget Toy][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Venom Ring] [b][size=6]Want[/size][/b] [item=Origami Steward][item=Veilspun Verse][item=Vigilant Spear] [/quote]
Kadian wrote on 2023-12-19 09:05:09:
Trade 1:1, will also take chests
Have
Afternoon Tea Animated Armor Animated Statue Articulated Fidget Toy Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Band of Companionship Battered Vase Bewildered Broom Book Swarm Calculating Candelabra Crooked Hatchet Cryptic Cameo Curious Parasol Deadly Reflection Ectoplasmime Eerie Baubles Enchanted Jewelry Encouraging Quill Entrapping Shackles Formal Tea Set Glowing Globe Killer Keyboard Littlest Snapdragon Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Masked Phantom Mischievous Magnifier Nutcracker Ravenous Cauldron Rogue Apparel Salt and Pepper Smoldering Sconce Snapper Nutcracker Sorcerous Arms Steadfast Sweeper Sugar and Spice Treacherous Irons Tricky Telescope Undertide Fidget Toy Unlikely Alliance Venom Ring

Want
Origami Steward Veilspun Verse Vigilant Spear
FGEF3ML.png
@Kadian

If you still have those Entrapping Shackles, I'll swap you a Curious Kettle, Dirge Fiddlefiend, Kyorinrin, and Raucuous Runner for it.
@Kadian

If you still have those Entrapping Shackles, I'll swap you a Curious Kettle, Dirge Fiddlefiend, Kyorinrin, and Raucuous Runner for it.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@kadian

your rogue ensemble, enchanted jewelry, littlest snapdragon, and band of companionship for my brass knocker, splendiferous sunshade, pinpush mirror doll, and poltergeist piano?
@kadian

your rogue ensemble, enchanted jewelry, littlest snapdragon, and band of companionship for my brass knocker, splendiferous sunshade, pinpush mirror doll, and poltergeist piano?
mjamchancellor_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7idr.png
dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@RoyalSorceress @mizface

I'll send CRs to both of you!
@RoyalSorceress @mizface

I'll send CRs to both of you!
FGEF3ML.png
Have: [Item= Afternoon Tea] x1, [Item= Book Hoard] x2, [item= Ghosthost Viola] x2, [item= Inquisitive Shroud] x3, [item= Killer Keyboard] x3, [item= Nutcracker] x10, [item= Pinpush Mirror Doll] x3, [item= Ponder Orb] x4, [item= Spidered Seat]x2, [item= Sugar and Spice] x4, [item= Tick-Tock] x2, [item= Venom Ring] x5, [item= Wallowing Willow] x5 Want: [item= Writers Aid] [item= Tricky Telescope] [Item= Scroll Stealer] [Item= Rock Paper Scissors] [item= Overwatered Seedling] [item= Opposing Forces] [item= Living Sculpture] [item= Crystal Carrier] [item= Bewildered Broom] [Item= flying brass key] [item= Animated Armor] 1:1 for familiars and I'll take chests or any of the NoTN foods as well
Have:
Afternoon Tea x1, Book Hoard x2, Ghosthost Viola x2, Inquisitive Shroud x3, Killer Keyboard x3, Nutcracker x10, Pinpush Mirror Doll x3, Ponder Orb x4, Spidered Seat x2, Sugar and Spice x4, Tick-Tock x2, Venom Ring x5, Wallowing Willow x5

Want:
Tricky Telescope Scroll Stealer Rock Paper Scissors Overwatered Seedling Opposing Forces Living Sculpture Crystal Carrier Bewildered Broom Flying Brass Key Animated Armor
1:1 for familiars and I'll take chests or any of the NoTN foods as well
Earth-Network.png
@NoxisTyre I can give you Crystal Carrier for a Book Hoard
@NoxisTyre I can give you Crystal Carrier for a Book Hoard
94139272.png
@bugbug88 sounds good to me! I'll set up the CR
@bugbug88 sounds good to me! I'll set up the CR
Earth-Network.png
@skylarDN9

i can trade you the wands + the timepiece for some chests?
@skylarDN9

i can trade you the wands + the timepiece for some chests?
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 73