Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Impress Me! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Not sure if it has already been recommended before, but this song - Saikai by Uru x LiSa is really catchy in my opinion :D
It's in Japanese though, hope that's okay <3

Youtube link
Not sure if it has already been recommended before, but this song - Saikai by Uru x LiSa is really catchy in my opinion :D
It's in Japanese though, hope that's okay <3

Youtube link
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
If this is still open, this song feels like something that could've gone viral if it was released today - Lover Boy by Tabby :)
If this is still open, this song feels like something that could've gone viral if it was released today - Lover Boy by Tabby :)
I'm really partial to Farewell II Flesh by Ice Nine Kills, but I cannot recommend it if you don't enjoy screamo or metal !
I'm really partial to Farewell II Flesh by Ice Nine Kills, but I cannot recommend it if you don't enjoy screamo or metal !
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
Back for another round tonight guys!

@DragonCloudBurst
Reminds me a bit of EVE besides the vocals. Very interesting but I'm gonna pass! I hope you'll try again!

@Amordel
That's fine I like anime intros. Silly and cute but I'm gonna pass on this one!

@MUSHROOMTIME
I was actually obsessed with that song lol. Pick a consolation prize for our similar taste in music :P

@CloudlessPlanet
Interesting and unique sound, lovely vocals but not impressive enough to make my list. I might like something from them though, they're super neat.

Back for another round tonight guys!

@DragonCloudBurst
Reminds me a bit of EVE besides the vocals. Very interesting but I'm gonna pass! I hope you'll try again!

@Amordel
That's fine I like anime intros. Silly and cute but I'm gonna pass on this one!

@MUSHROOMTIME
I was actually obsessed with that song lol. Pick a consolation prize for our similar taste in music :P

@CloudlessPlanet
Interesting and unique sound, lovely vocals but not impressive enough to make my list. I might like something from them though, they're super neat.

@TheNightsSecret
I have this one on my list :D consolation prize time for you.

@Bluefinn
Catchy but not for me! I hope you'll try again :3

@Rarrr123
I know and like this one! Pick a consolation prize hehe.

@mikhael
I didn't look at the lyrics but listening to this just makes me full of sad! Not quite making the list but I like the way it invokes emotions. Feel free to try again :3
@TheNightsSecret
I have this one on my list :D consolation prize time for you.

@Bluefinn
Catchy but not for me! I hope you'll try again :3

@Rarrr123
I know and like this one! Pick a consolation prize hehe.

@mikhael
I didn't look at the lyrics but listening to this just makes me full of sad! Not quite making the list but I like the way it invokes emotions. Feel free to try again :3
@azabelle :0 yippee! I defo have some song recs for you then haha

and thank you! could I have the vial of hypnotic sight?
@azabelle :0 yippee! I defo have some song recs for you then haha

and thank you! could I have the vial of hypnotic sight?
MUSH • He/They • FR+3 • Wishlist
xpxalNl.gif
@Azabelle could I have a Woeful Gambeson please? thank you!!
@Azabelle could I have a Woeful Gambeson please? thank you!!
@Raon222
I like music in all languages so Japanese is perfectly fine! This one is a bit slow for me so I'm gonna pass. It's very pretty though! I like some of the other things from these artists though, I recognize their names!

@belzaire
I came back for day two hehe. I agree this would be crazy popular these days but it's not for me! Thanks for sharing it though, it sounds pleasant and catchy. Reminds me a bit of Scissor Sisters idk why.

@wistfulclown
I like some Screamo/metal stuff. I was raised on it actually! It depends on the type though. I like Killswitch Engage and Dance Gavin Dance if you know them (if not you might check them out!) This song is good, I'm listening while typing. I'm adding it so go ahead and pick a prize! You're our first winner tonight!
@Raon222
I like music in all languages so Japanese is perfectly fine! This one is a bit slow for me so I'm gonna pass. It's very pretty though! I like some of the other things from these artists though, I recognize their names!

@belzaire
I came back for day two hehe. I agree this would be crazy popular these days but it's not for me! Thanks for sharing it though, it sounds pleasant and catchy. Reminds me a bit of Scissor Sisters idk why.

@wistfulclown
I like some Screamo/metal stuff. I was raised on it actually! It depends on the type though. I like Killswitch Engage and Dance Gavin Dance if you know them (if not you might check them out!) This song is good, I'm listening while typing. I'm adding it so go ahead and pick a prize! You're our first winner tonight!
oo okay! maybe 'grifters' by charming disaster?
oo okay! maybe 'grifters' by charming disaster?
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Hi again!! Back for night 2!! I am going to suggest 'Gravity' by Against The Current :D
Hi again!! Back for night 2!! I am going to suggest 'Gravity' by Against The Current :D
acecatcher.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18