Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Impress Me! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next suggestion:

Seven by Jung Kook and Latto

:D
Next suggestion:

Seven by Jung Kook and Latto

:D
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
@Azabelle I'm glad you like it ! I'd honestly rec all of INK's silver scream and horrorwood albums ! they're very good ! & if possible I'd love that wing garland or the muck as a prize !
@Azabelle I'm glad you like it ! I'd honestly rec all of INK's silver scream and horrorwood albums ! they're very good ! & if possible I'd love that wing garland or the muck as a prize !
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@mikhael
A little too theatric for me, I'll pass on this one!

@Rex27
Oh gosh this brings me back to highschool era music lmao. Alright you got me, I'm adding this one to my list, pick a prize. (I'm nostalgic even though I've never even heard this song before)
@mikhael
A little too theatric for me, I'll pass on this one!

@Rex27
Oh gosh this brings me back to highschool era music lmao. Alright you got me, I'm adding this one to my list, pick a prize. (I'm nostalgic even though I've never even heard this song before)
@Raon222
You almost got me with a Jung Kook song but I actually don't like this one enough to put it on my list >:) I remain strong against his charms. Jk, I do hope you try again and threaten me out of my prizes with more kpop.
@Raon222
You almost got me with a Jung Kook song but I actually don't like this one enough to put it on my list >:) I remain strong against his charms. Jk, I do hope you try again and threaten me out of my prizes with more kpop.
[center]@Azabelle Such a awesome song! Cannot believe its 12+ years old! Could I please grab. [item=first wish][/center]
@Azabelle
Such a awesome song! Cannot believe its 12+ years old!

Could I please grab.
First Wish
@Azabelle thank you!! glad you liked the nostalgia hehe!! I'll be back probably!! Could I get this accent please? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/53358.png[/img]
@Azabelle thank you!! glad you liked the nostalgia hehe!! I'll be back probably!!

Could I get this accent please?
53358.png
uPmWqKd.png 7Zid8hE.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
Could I recommend "Circles" by Yours Truly?
Could I recommend "Circles" by Yours Truly?
dear ms. leading by the dear hunter

dramatic, a tad operatic and a smidge unhinged ;p
dear ms. leading by the dear hunter

dramatic, a tad operatic and a smidge unhinged ;p
5hF3FGk.png
UqlBGwo.png
@Rarrr123
Oh no y'all have me figured out with these 2010-sounding punk girl songs lol. Alright you got me, pick a prize. I'm weak to these kinds of songs.

@cyx
Ooh immediately that intro has me hooked. Reminds me of another song/band I can't quite put my finger on and that drives me crazy. Maybe 30 seconds to mars or that kind of music? Can't tell. Anyway good one! Pick a prize! (EDIT: The band AFI! That's what it reminds me of. Miss Murder)

Two winners in this batch of listens! How rare! I think you're all just getting good at figuring out what I like hehe.
@Rarrr123
Oh no y'all have me figured out with these 2010-sounding punk girl songs lol. Alright you got me, pick a prize. I'm weak to these kinds of songs.

@cyx
Ooh immediately that intro has me hooked. Reminds me of another song/band I can't quite put my finger on and that drives me crazy. Maybe 30 seconds to mars or that kind of music? Can't tell. Anyway good one! Pick a prize! (EDIT: The band AFI! That's what it reminds me of. Miss Murder)

Two winners in this batch of listens! How rare! I think you're all just getting good at figuring out what I like hehe.
@azabelle yippie!! ^^ if that didn't do it i was gonna keep coming back with dear hunter songs until it worked so this is v v sweet ! i may be back if this is still running tomorrow -- could i get a silkmith please?
@azabelle yippie!! ^^ if that didn't do it i was gonna keep coming back with dear hunter songs until it worked so this is v v sweet ! i may be back if this is still running tomorrow -- could i get a silkmith please?
5hF3FGk.png
UqlBGwo.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18