Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Clanbound Auraboa eggs
Make me an offer for both unhatched eggs.
Make me an offer for both unhatched eggs.
cvLaV29.pngplague.gif 92mhsTK.png
@ghostking22 Are you looking for anything in particular? I could swap an unhatched nocturne egg for each one.
@ghostking22 Are you looking for anything in particular? I could swap an unhatched nocturne egg for each one.

@Dragonation would you be willing to do 2 nocturn eggs and 50 gems? (Or 50kt)
@Dragonation would you be willing to do 2 nocturn eggs and 50 gems? (Or 50kt)
@ghostking22 Sure :)
@ghostking22 Sure :)

@dragonation do you mind sending me the 2 nocturn eggs as a one way trade first? And then after I get the eggs I will hatch the eggs and send you the babies for the 50kt ? Or we can do one at a time. You send 1 egg then then I send one hatched baby. And then we do the same thing again for the other? I just don't want to get stuck with the hatched baby. I hope that makes sence. If you want to do it a diffrent way then feel free to let me know!
@dragonation do you mind sending me the 2 nocturn eggs as a one way trade first? And then after I get the eggs I will hatch the eggs and send you the babies for the 50kt ? Or we can do one at a time. You send 1 egg then then I send one hatched baby. And then we do the same thing again for the other? I just don't want to get stuck with the hatched baby. I hope that makes sence. If you want to do it a diffrent way then feel free to let me know!
Feel free to attach just the first one and after I accept you can send the second in a 1way cr! @ghostking22
Feel free to attach just the first one and after I accept you can send the second in a 1way cr! @ghostking22