Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:Shadow and Bone:.
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 434 435
Could I buy Mairi for treasure?
Could I buy Mairi for treasure?
Merk's art shop || My artblog

P9aWhak.pngRw7uKRS.pngmwkzu0Q.pngwh3Tiip.png
i will never get an ice wraith at this rate lol
i will never get an ice wraith at this rate lol
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
@9th (respond when you can, enjoy Christmas don't rush to respond)

I was wondering when Creepy Carnival has hatchlings again, if a Male Wildclaw could be reserved for me, if & when they have another?
If not, that's fine!
@9th (respond when you can, enjoy Christmas don't rush to respond)

I was wondering when Creepy Carnival has hatchlings again, if a Male Wildclaw could be reserved for me, if & when they have another?
If not, that's fine!
2023_07_12_0us_Kleki.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.pngSmall-banner-25x80.pngAll pictures are clickable!
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2023-12-25 17:13:52" ] Uugh, I really wish I didn't have a full lair right now, lol. [/quote] The eternal struggle
WolfTears wrote on 2023-12-25 17:13:52:
Uugh, I really wish I didn't have a full lair right now, lol.
The eternal struggle
hey there! i was thinking about making a thread in Find A Dragon seeking resells of this hatchery - things seem to sellout in seconds and i'm never lucky enough to be online when updates happen lol.
i wanted to get your permission to do that first tho so, would that be cool to do? :> totally understandable if not. ty for your time~
hey there! i was thinking about making a thread in Find A Dragon seeking resells of this hatchery - things seem to sellout in seconds and i'm never lucky enough to be online when updates happen lol.
i wanted to get your permission to do that first tho so, would that be cool to do? :> totally understandable if not. ty for your time~
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
@Thegoofyfox sorry I'm no longer doing reservations, I'm not online enough anymore to dedicate time to doing that as well as the pinglist pre-sales, sometimes I can only come on once per day for a few min. I'm very busy with work and life in general.

@naze yes that's fine!
@Thegoofyfox sorry I'm no longer doing reservations, I'm not online enough anymore to dedicate time to doing that as well as the pinglist pre-sales, sometimes I can only come on once per day for a few min. I'm very busy with work and life in general.

@naze yes that's fine!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@9th Alr! I understand, I'll have to keep my eye's out for that hatch. Ty for ur time[emoji=star size=1]
@9th Alr! I understand, I'll have to keep my eye's out for that hatch. Ty for ur time
2023_07_12_0us_Kleki.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.pngSmall-banner-25x80.pngAll pictures are clickable!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3125019][img]https://i.imgur.com/NC4diWN.png[/img][/url][/center]
NC4diWN.png
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
hatchery bump
hatchery bump
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
I’m not adopting, but those are GORGEOUS themes. <3
I’m not adopting, but those are GORGEOUS themes. <3
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 434 435