Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Impress Me! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
I'll make another entry before heading to bed - Submission by Monsoon! It's my favorite off of that album, but the whole thing's pretty good ^_^
I'll make another entry before heading to bed - Submission by Monsoon! It's my favorite off of that album, but the whole thing's pretty good ^_^
@belzaire
Very pretty but a bit too repetitive for me. I'm going to pass on that one. The vocals are nice though.

I might extend it until tomorrow since everybody is having fun and I've got a ton of prizes left. Maybe check back tomorrow and see if it says 'closed' or not in the title. If not, I'm still going :3
@belzaire
Very pretty but a bit too repetitive for me. I'm going to pass on that one. The vocals are nice though.

I might extend it until tomorrow since everybody is having fun and I've got a ton of prizes left. Maybe check back tomorrow and see if it says 'closed' or not in the title. If not, I'm still going :3
[font=optima]Fair fair, my “Fire Bops” playlist has basically every genre in it xD What about “[url=https://youtu.be/LgE40w29KnE?si=D6-HIB2zWS7LdVs_]Every Letter[/url]” radio edit from the Cyrano soundtrack? It’s one of my favorites and comes from one of the best musicals ever [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Fair fair, my “Fire Bops” playlist has basically every genre in it xD

What about “Every Letter” radio edit from the Cyrano soundtrack? It’s one of my favorites and comes from one of the best musicals ever
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Okay last entry! May come back if you're still open tomorrow :D

Walk (movie version) by Vickeblanka from the movie Flavors of Youth!
Okay last entry! May come back if you're still open tomorrow :D

Walk (movie version) by Vickeblanka from the movie Flavors of Youth!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Artful
I don't know many musicals but my partner does! I wonder if they'd know it, I'd have to ask them. Very pretty but not my thing unfortunately!
@Artful
I don't know many musicals but my partner does! I wonder if they'd know it, I'd have to ask them. Very pretty but not my thing unfortunately!
@Mirna
A little slow for me so I'll pass on that one. Do you know Eve, the band? All of the ones with pretty visuals like this remind me of his videos that are like little stories. Music might be a bit intense for what you've shown me but the animations are really neat!
@Mirna
A little slow for me so I'll pass on that one. Do you know Eve, the band? All of the ones with pretty visuals like this remind me of his videos that are like little stories. Music might be a bit intense for what you've shown me but the animations are really neat!
[quote name="Azabelle" date="2023-12-25 18:31:29" ] @ Mirna A little slow for me so I'll pass on that one. Do you know Eve, the band? All of the ones with pretty visuals like this remind me of his videos that are like little stories. Music might be a bit intense for what you've shown me but the animations are really neat! [/quote] Oh I do know them! I listen to them too, though not as often :3 I like a wide range of music but typically the ones that I put on repeat are the slower ones heheh But that reminds me of one more song, if you like rap at all - [b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqEG61xjgIE&ab_channel=NF-Topic]Lost by NF feat. Hopsin[/url][/b]. There's a lot of mentions of guns/violence as per usual for rap songs lol I like NF's stuff in general, he enunciates really well x)
Azabelle wrote on 2023-12-25 18:31:29:
@ Mirna

Oh I do know them! I listen to them too, though not as often :3 I like a wide range of music but typically the ones that I put on repeat are the slower ones heheh

But that reminds me of one more song, if you like rap at all - Lost by NF feat. Hopsin. There's a lot of mentions of guns/violence as per usual for rap songs lol I like NF's stuff in general, he enunciates really well x)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Can I recommend Violence and Spiders by SAINT PHNX
Can I recommend Violence and Spiders by SAINT PHNX
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@Mirna
I like rap but this one strikes me as a little boring for some reason. I think I know/like another one of his songs though, I know his name.

@Blazestorm22
This one is close to being good for me but it reminds me too much of imagine dragons for some reason and I am a little bit tired of imagine dragons lol. (sorry SAINT PHNX it's not your fault I swear)
@Mirna
I like rap but this one strikes me as a little boring for some reason. I think I know/like another one of his songs though, I know his name.

@Blazestorm22
This one is close to being good for me but it reminds me too much of imagine dragons for some reason and I am a little bit tired of imagine dragons lol. (sorry SAINT PHNX it's not your fault I swear)
Oooh, this seems really fun!! I'll throw in a song, it's a little out there, *****'s Plan by Go Hang Music? If you like goth/cowboy rock boy I have some banjo metal songs to show you!
Oooh, this seems really fun!! I'll throw in a song, it's a little out there, *****'s Plan by Go Hang Music? If you like goth/cowboy rock boy I have some banjo metal songs to show you!
MUSH • He/They • FR+3 • Wishlist
xpxalNl.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18