Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Impress Me! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
I'm back
I'm back
Ohh nice! I'll take a Tufted Leaf Beetle if it's still available :D

My next rec: One Flower, One Sword by Li Xinyi from the show Heaven Official's Blessing!

Also hope you have a nice break and good food <3
Ohh nice! I'll take a Tufted Leaf Beetle if it's still available :D

My next rec: One Flower, One Sword by Li Xinyi from the show Heaven Official's Blessing!

Also hope you have a nice break and good food <3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Hope you’re enjoying your holiday so far!! My second recommendation would be “World’s Smallest Violin” by AJR

(Also idk if you saw my last post but I’d love to take a Conjured Timepiece as the consolation prize, no rush at all!)
Hope you’re enjoying your holiday so far!! My second recommendation would be “World’s Smallest Violin” by AJR

(Also idk if you saw my last post but I’d love to take a Conjured Timepiece as the consolation prize, no rush at all!)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Thought I'd drop by again with something a bit different! Gospel for a New Century by Yves Tumor :)

This style of giveaway is really fun! Might have to use it in the future :O
Thought I'd drop by again with something a bit different! Gospel for a New Century by Yves Tumor :)

This style of giveaway is really fun! Might have to use it in the future :O
This quite a fun thread I must say!

Am back again with another song from a movie again (sorry love movie stuff lol).

I recommend Hellfire by Voiceplay (acapella) ft J.None
This quite a fun thread I must say!

Am back again with another song from a movie again (sorry love movie stuff lol).

I recommend Hellfire by Voiceplay (acapella) ft J.None
@Mirna
Pretty but not for me!

@Artful
I like a lot of their songs but not that one hehe.

@belzaire
This song is ALMOST my type. I'm going to pass on it though, it doesn't quite make the list.
I encourage anybody to use this idea in the future, it really is a lot of fun! I'm always on the hunt for new music so I run a lot of these types of contests over different sites. Or I'll have people suggest a song that fits my dragon/character/etc.

@TheNightsSecret
I'm glad you're enjoying it :3 I'm gonna pass on this one. It's rare that I like acapella enough to add it to my list. It's neat and impressive but I just can't get into it for long.
@Mirna
Pretty but not for me!

@Artful
I like a lot of their songs but not that one hehe.

@belzaire
This song is ALMOST my type. I'm going to pass on it though, it doesn't quite make the list.
I encourage anybody to use this idea in the future, it really is a lot of fun! I'm always on the hunt for new music so I run a lot of these types of contests over different sites. Or I'll have people suggest a song that fits my dragon/character/etc.

@TheNightsSecret
I'm glad you're enjoying it :3 I'm gonna pass on this one. It's rare that I like acapella enough to add it to my list. It's neat and impressive but I just can't get into it for long.
@Azabelle

Fair, it can either be nice to listen to or it cannot not be, specially to keep long term.

I do have another to recommend, not as such a one music/song more a mix, but think it sounds cool, unsure if to your taste, though hope you have found some awesome songs/music to add to your list too throughout this thread!

It's by Samuel Kim Music and called Kai's Theme & Agni Kai | EPIC VERSION (Kung Fu Panda X Avatar The Last Airbender Mix)
@Azabelle

Fair, it can either be nice to listen to or it cannot not be, specially to keep long term.

I do have another to recommend, not as such a one music/song more a mix, but think it sounds cool, unsure if to your taste, though hope you have found some awesome songs/music to add to your list too throughout this thread!

It's by Samuel Kim Music and called Kai's Theme & Agni Kai | EPIC VERSION (Kung Fu Panda X Avatar The Last Airbender Mix)
@TheNightsSecret
Mixes count for sure. Hehe my tastes are all over the place. I think I have a taste for specific musical techniques rather than genres if that makes sense. I could tell you exactly what I like about each of my favorite songs but it's very specific.
This one is good but not enough to make the list for me! Keep trying if you'd like, multiple attempts never bother me that's the fun of it. After all, I like something in every genre even if I'm pickier in some.
@TheNightsSecret
Mixes count for sure. Hehe my tastes are all over the place. I think I have a taste for specific musical techniques rather than genres if that makes sense. I could tell you exactly what I like about each of my favorite songs but it's very specific.
This one is good but not enough to make the list for me! Keep trying if you'd like, multiple attempts never bother me that's the fun of it. After all, I like something in every genre even if I'm pickier in some.
@Azabelle
Sweet good to know. Nah I like to guess and show case and see if yeah or nah its pretty fun.

I get the picky, I just recently gone though my list of 1000+ music/songs on YT and dropped to 132! xD

Will post again later for some more! ^^
@Azabelle
Sweet good to know. Nah I like to guess and show case and see if yeah or nah its pretty fun.

I get the picky, I just recently gone though my list of 1000+ music/songs on YT and dropped to 132! xD

Will post again later for some more! ^^
@TheNightsSecret
Oh wow that's a lot! I'm a collector. The 8k+ songs I have on spotify aren't even all of them. I've been collecting every song I've ever liked on a word document since I was a child (there's probably something wrong with me)
@TheNightsSecret
Oh wow that's a lot! I'm a collector. The 8k+ songs I have on spotify aren't even all of them. I've been collecting every song I've ever liked on a word document since I was a child (there's probably something wrong with me)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18