Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~ Everything imaginable - closed :)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 134
hello again! I've got a shopping list of things, could I get a quote for them in chests? [item=Evanescent Timepiece] 80g [item=Unearthly Onyx Clawrings] x2 13kt [item=Temporary Timepiece] x2 10kt [item=Ephemeral Timepiece]x2 10kt [item=Dire Casting]x2 10kt [item=Second Wish]x2 8kt [item=Third Wish]x2 8kt Vista: Tinkered Clock 250kt Scene: Dusty Attic 200g [item=Yellow Sea Slug Cloak] 8g [item=Courtier's Apparel] 729g [item=Sunrise Unicorn Magic] 324g (already opened is fine too) edit: forgot to ask for this fella [item=Narwin Fisher] 40g
hello again! I've got a shopping list of things, could I get a quote for them in chests?

Evanescent Timepiece 80g
Unearthly Onyx Clawrings x2 13kt
Temporary Timepiece x2 10kt
Ephemeral Timepiece x2 10kt
Dire Casting x2 10kt
Second Wish x2 8kt
Third Wish x2 8kt
Vista: Tinkered Clock 250kt
Scene: Dusty Attic 200g

Yellow Sea Slug Cloak 8g

Courtier's Apparel 729g
Sunrise Unicorn Magic 324g
(already opened is fine too)

edit: forgot to ask for this fella Narwin Fisher 40g
Hello, how much for [item=sakura flowerfall] [item= eliminate] and if you have it [item= Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit] If you can I would like the price separately in eggs and also in chests
Hello, how much for Sakura Flowerfall Eliminate and if you have it Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit

If you can I would like the price separately in eggs and also in chests
Hello!! I'd like to get a Wildclaw breed change scroll please if it is still available <3
That should be 125 strange chests?

I'm not sure how many WC scroll you have left, but will it be possible to give me 48 hours to farm the chests pretty please?

Thank you!
Hello!! I'd like to get a Wildclaw breed change scroll please if it is still available <3
That should be 125 strange chests?

I'm not sure how many WC scroll you have left, but will it be possible to give me 48 hours to farm the chests pretty please?

Thank you!
4vI5oMm.png
Hello and happy holidays! Would 3 eggies be suffice for getting a [item=Vista: Vigorous Goblet]? :D Thank you!
Hello and happy holidays! Would 3 eggies be suffice for getting a Vista: Vigorous Goblet ? :D

Thank you!
+8 hours from FR Time
@Mahogi Hello again! Would seven eggs be enough for these?

1x Vista: Feral Visage
1x Vista: Vigorous Goblet
1x Scene: Dusty Attic
@Mahogi Hello again! Would seven eggs be enough for these?

1x Vista: Feral Visage
1x Vista: Vigorous Goblet
1x Scene: Dusty Attic
VAAnkLY.png
@Mahogi Would you happen to have 2 [item=Starwood embrace]? Hello, I'd like to trade 1 egg for your [item=Starwood embrace] x 2 if you have two, but if not could I get [item=Starwood embrace] and [item=rotted mane]?
@Mahogi

Would you happen to have 2 Starwood Embrace ?
Hello, I'd like to trade 1 egg for your Starwood Embrace x 2 if you have two, but if not could I get Starwood Embrace and Rotted Mane ?
i collect tindertoys! depending how many you have im down to trade all of yers for an egg or two :3
i collect tindertoys! depending how many you have im down to trade all of yers for an egg or two :3
mX6TeTF.png
5tiydC3.pngiUkT7bF.png7GFlGJN.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
~Km0VF7t.gif8WfJA6i.gif8c8QA1L.gif4jU1iag.gif
wTBPG5s.png
oDxwf8B.pngGoVqS9e.pngy6rs8KC.pngliXoQQI.pngRwYjxAH.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngNN0BWGl.pngCs9lwMb.png
@Mahogi

Hello! If you're still offering gem mp familiars, I would love to get a prancing capricat and a longhorn capricat. They're each 250g, so I think that would come out to around 31 chests, but please check my math.
@Mahogi

Hello! If you're still offering gem mp familiars, I would love to get a prancing capricat and a longhorn capricat. They're each 250g, so I think that would come out to around 31 chests, but please check my math.
@Talypo Good day and Merry Crimmas [emoji=tundra star size=2] Throw at me your list, and I shall get you all sorted :D
@Talypo

Good day and Merry Crimmas
Throw at me your list, and I shall get you all sorted :D
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@SomethingWitty Hello hello, Merry Nocmas! [emoji=nocturne star size=2] Welcome back, sorry for delay, had a terribly busy day :) Your full order seems to be 109 chests :)
@SomethingWitty
Hello hello, Merry Nocmas!

Welcome back, sorry for delay, had a terribly busy day :)
Your full order seems to be 109 chests :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 134