Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I applaud mass bonders
1 2 3 4 5 6
The desire for strange chests is strong lol
The desire for strange chests is strong lol
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2023-12-23 20:21:03" ] Those of you who bond with your 500+, 800+, 1k+ familiars who bond with each and every one for NotN. I applaud you. I don't have it in me to do it with my almost 400 for more than one day. Idk how yall do it. I am mesmerized by your patience[/quote] Let's put it this way: I'd rather be catching up on Jojo's while familiar bonding than missing eliminates in the coli. The 3 click method works fine for me on my laptop.
Wisdum wrote on 2023-12-23 20:21:03:
Those of you who bond with your 500+, 800+, 1k+ familiars who bond with each and every one for NotN. I applaud you. I don't have it in me to do it with my almost 400 for more than one day. Idk how yall do it. I am mesmerized by your patience

Let's put it this way: I'd rather be catching up on Jojo's while familiar bonding than missing eliminates in the coli. The 3 click method works fine for me on my laptop.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
I've tried it using the mobile+desktop method. I got through all my unawakened familiars, but I need a break... My poor thumb, my dudes.
I've tried it using the mobile+desktop method. I got through all my unawakened familiars, but I need a break... My poor thumb, my dudes.
It's been okay for me, but omg the adobe adds killing the page has slowed me down so much. It's like every other bonding it breaks. I open like 20 tabs at once just so I can swap immediately when one stops working. I think I may try the phone and laptop method mentioned above next time though.
It's been okay for me, but omg the adobe adds killing the page has slowed me down so much. It's like every other bonding it breaks. I open like 20 tabs at once just so I can swap immediately when one stops working. I think I may try the phone and laptop method mentioned above next time though.
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
[quote name="Satirates" date="2023-12-23 20:32:39" ] I use my phone to click on the fam and my computer mouse to bond with them. It way faster and if you place your mouse at the right place, you don't have to move it ! It take me from 30 to 45 minutes to bond with 1100+ everyday that way X) But yeah, it take patience [/quote] I'm in the same boat. Its so much easier to have phone/computer set-up. Been pretty good with chest drops so far, my worst rate was 7.7% which was still almost a full stack of chests!
Satirates wrote on 2023-12-23 20:32:39:
I use my phone to click on the fam and my computer mouse to bond with them. It way faster and if you place your mouse at the right place, you don't have to move it ! It take me from 30 to 45 minutes to bond with 1100+ everyday that way X)

But yeah, it take patience

I'm in the same boat. Its so much easier to have phone/computer set-up. Been pretty good with chest drops so far, my worst rate was 7.7% which was still almost a full stack of chests!
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
I do it just bc I have an egg addiction. Two window method works well but hurts my hand after an hour.
I do it just bc I have an egg addiction. Two window method works well but hurts my hand after an hour.
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
The bond button stays in the same place so I just go:
click, right arrow key, click, right arrow key, etc.
Without moving the mouse.
And eventually they're all bonded with :P
So it takes about ~2 seconds per dragon.
The bond button stays in the same place so I just go:
click, right arrow key, click, right arrow key, etc.
Without moving the mouse.
And eventually they're all bonded with :P
So it takes about ~2 seconds per dragon.
I wish I could do this but oof ouch owie my wrist... I'll just stick to keyboard coli for now lmao
I wish I could do this but oof ouch owie my wrist... I'll just stick to keyboard coli for now lmao
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="Satirates" date="2023-12-23 20:32:39" ] I use my phone to click on the fam and my computer mouse to bond with them. It way faster and if you place your mouse at the right place, you don't have to move it ! It take me from 30 to 45 minutes to bond with 1100+ everyday that way X) But yeah, it take patience [/quote] This is definitely the fastest way to do it. I'm right handed, so in my left hand I have my phone and zoomed in so my thumb can just click on the next familiar. Make sure to set your view to "not bonded today" so that it will remove already bonded familiars. I use a laptop and with my right hand I just slightly move to bond with the familiar. On my phone select the next familiar. On my laptop then close out that bonding pop up window the new familiar will be loaded. You get into a rhythm with this and it not only goes quickly but really doesn't cause fatigue.
Satirates wrote on 2023-12-23 20:32:39:
I use my phone to click on the fam and my computer mouse to bond with them. It way faster and if you place your mouse at the right place, you don't have to move it ! It take me from 30 to 45 minutes to bond with 1100+ everyday that way X)

This is definitely the fastest way to do it. I'm right handed, so in my left hand I have my phone and zoomed in so my thumb can just click on the next familiar. Make sure to set your view to "not bonded today" so that it will remove already bonded familiars.

I use a laptop and with my right hand I just slightly move to bond with the familiar. On my phone select the next familiar. On my laptop then close out that bonding pop up window the new familiar will be loaded. You get into a rhythm with this and it not only goes quickly but really doesn't cause fatigue.
[quote name="@Satirates" date="2023-12-23 20:32:39" ] I use my phone to click on the fam and my computer mouse to bond with them. It way faster and if you place your mouse at the right place, you don't have to move it ! It take me from 30 to 45 minutes to bond with 1100+ everyday that way X) But yeah, it take patience [/quote] I don't understand, doesn't the page still have to reload?
@Satirates wrote on 2023-12-23 20:32:39:

I don't understand, doesn't the page still have to reload?
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6