Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | coyote comms [portrait doodles] OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
That’s perfectly fine!! :D
That’s perfectly fine!! :D
@unrest [img]https://i.imgur.com/nXnCM0f.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eiunYP8.png[/img] here's your girlies!!! they both rule so hard i love how you use jaguar
@unrest

nXnCM0f.png
eiunYP8.png

here's your girlies!!! they both rule so hard i love how you use jaguar
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
@Spark [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ji4uIaN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lgZ7uEZ.png[/img] very sorry for the delay!! ended up going out of state for a training class for work and the hplidays have been a mess. these guys were sp fun to draw. hope you're having a good one!
@Spark

Ji4uIaN.png
lgZ7uEZ.png
very sorry for the delay!! ended up going out of state for a training class for work and the hplidays have been a mess. these guys were sp fun to draw. hope you're having a good one!
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
@thetruemothman [img]https://i.imgur.com/Tljg5rn.png[/img] here's amphitrite!!!! super glad i could get this done before christmas i hope i'm not too late for it, haha! thank you for your patience! compleely forgot to include it in my initial response to you but if you could send a CR for 400g for this girl when you get this ping!
@thetruemothman

Tljg5rn.png

here's amphitrite!!!! super glad i could get this done before christmas i hope i'm not too late for it, haha! thank you for your patience! compleely forgot to include it in my initial response to you but if you could send a CR for 400g for this girl when you get this ping!
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
WAAA SHES ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! TYSM!!!! the cr has been sent w a tip!!
WAAA SHES ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! TYSM!!!! the cr has been sent w a tip!!
form username: DragonsMythos dragon: (Dragon 1) [columns] Partial Outfit: [outfit=2453822] [nextcol] [color=transparent]/[/color] [nextcol] Full Outfit: [outfit=2436347] [nextcol] [color=transparent]/[/color] [nextcol] Scry: [morphology=4107962] [/columns] additions: - Please include the Fez, Eye patch, and Earring! [item=Alchemist's Fez] [item=Corsair's Eye Patch] [item=Horizon Starsilk Earrings] - Would love if the gold plating on his neck from the skin, the waistcoat/garden apron (meant to be one shirt), and maybe the candles could also be included ^^ [item=Skin: Hidden Tranquility] [item=Fancy Waistcoat] [item=Black Thumb Garden Apron] [item=Candle Cascade] - Everything else can be excluded! - His personality is based off of Stanley/Stan Pines from Gravity Falls, if that helps with a pose/expression! dragon: (Dragon 2) [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89775895][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897759/89775895_350.png[/img][/url] additions: - Would love if the skin could be included, but you don't have to include every tiny outfit detail of the skin! I'm aware it's very complex ^^; As long as he's got the skull and any relevant outfit bones/cloth (handkerchief, shoulder/arm bones, etc, if they show at all) you're good! Tbh I don't even mind if you want to cut it off above the shoulders/handkerchief to avoid drawing more bones/cloth than needed. - More than the bones/cloth (except skull), I'd love it if the cards and maybe some fire could be included just around the dragon, or maybe in the background? They're my favorite part of the skin, and important to the character ^^; [item=skin: golden hour] dragon: (Dragon 3) [columns] Outfit: [outfit=2429034] [nextcol] [color=transparent]/[/color] [nextcol] Outfit (glowing): [outfit=2453871] [/columns] [columns] Scry (regular) [morphology=4046085] [nextcol] [color=transparent]/[/color] [nextcol] Scry (glowing) [morphology=4114950] [/columns] additions: - Would love if you could include the stars around her horns and the cloth over her head, but everything else can be included or excluded as you see fit :) - Would it be possible to get a version with glowing eyes and a version without? I've been on the fence for weeks on if I prefer glowing eyes or not :') If not then just regular eyes is fine! I included both versions for convenience ^^ [item= Skin: buzzing words and flashing] Tysm!! Let me know if any (or all) of them are too complicated for these ^^; Also please let me know what the total comes out to!
form
username: DragonsMythos
dragon: (Dragon 1)

Partial Outfit:

specific comm outfit
/ Full Outfit:

yea
/ Scry:

gf for comms w/o patch

additions:
- Please include the Fez, Eye patch, and Earring!
Alchemist's Fez Corsair's Eye Patch Horizon Starsilk Earrings

- Would love if the gold plating on his neck from the skin, the waistcoat/garden apron (meant to be one shirt), and maybe the candles could also be included ^^
Skin: Hidden Tranquility Fancy Waistcoat Black Thumb Garden Apron Candle Cascade

- Everything else can be excluded!

- His personality is based off of Stanley/Stan Pines from Gravity Falls, if that helps with a pose/expression!

dragon: (Dragon 2)

89775895_350.png

additions:
- Would love if the skin could be included, but you don't have to include every tiny outfit detail of the skin! I'm aware it's very complex ^^; As long as he's got the skull and any relevant outfit bones/cloth (handkerchief, shoulder/arm bones, etc, if they show at all) you're good! Tbh I don't even mind if you want to cut it off above the shoulders/handkerchief to avoid drawing more bones/cloth than needed.

- More than the bones/cloth (except skull), I'd love it if the cards and maybe some fire could be included just around the dragon, or maybe in the background? They're my favorite part of the skin, and important to the character ^^;

Skin: golden hour

dragon: (Dragon 3)

Outfit:

radio for my WIFE
/ Outfit (glowing):

radio for my WIFE glowing
Scry (regular)

wife
/ Scry (glowing)

wife

additions:
- Would love if you could include the stars around her horns and the cloth over her head, but everything else can be included or excluded as you see fit :)

- Would it be possible to get a version with glowing eyes and a version without? I've been on the fence for weeks on if I prefer glowing eyes or not :') If not then just regular eyes is fine! I included both versions for convenience ^^

Skin: buzzing words and flashing

Tysm!! Let me know if any (or all) of them are too complicated for these ^^; Also please let me know what the total comes out to!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Thank you so much, they both look great!! :D And no worries at all, things have been crazy here too with the holidays haha
Thank you so much, they both look great!! :D And no worries at all, things have been crazy here too with the holidays haha
output-onlinegiftools.gif
hi there!! your style is stunning, i'd love to get a few headshots from you <3

can you draw my girl lovely?

i also have a dino oc, if you'd be willing to draw him i'd love that as well!
hi there!! your style is stunning, i'd love to get a few headshots from you <3

can you draw my girl lovely?

i also have a dino oc, if you'd be willing to draw him i'd love that as well!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6