Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thunderwyvern's accent shop
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
@Thunderwyvern Thank you! If you keep lists of people that ask abt accents for when they get re-printed, I'd love to get on there ^-^ I can reach out to my circle to see if anyone else would want to get a slot for it to get reprinted if that'd help too. If not no worries, and thanks for reaching out!
@Thunderwyvern Thank you! If you keep lists of people that ask abt accents for when they get re-printed, I'd love to get on there ^-^ I can reach out to my circle to see if anyone else would want to get a slot for it to get reprinted if that'd help too. If not no worries, and thanks for reaching out!
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
Awesome thank you dude ^^
Awesome thank you dude ^^
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Hello! If possible, could I please get a slot for Digital Slowdance?
Hello! If possible, could I please get a slot for Digital Slowdance?
He/Him | Flamecaller Loyalist | Obelisk Enthusiast
@Thunderwyvern hi!! im unfortunately no longer interested in UH OH but i AM interested in summer night radio!
@Thunderwyvern hi!! im unfortunately no longer interested in UH OH but i AM interested in summer night radio!

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
Still interested in fisher friends, but I snagged a copy of forgotten obelisk elsewhere!
Still interested in fisher friends, but I snagged a copy of forgotten obelisk elsewhere!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@ClovenHeart Sure I'll ping you when I reprint it! And no need to gather interest for it. The reprint will happen when I have enough time for it, so probably in January!

@HeWasAGatorBoy Added to Digital slow dance!

@galactic Added to Summer night radio and removed from UH OH!

@mossfinch Removed from Forgotten obelisk!
@ClovenHeart Sure I'll ping you when I reprint it! And no need to gather interest for it. The reprint will happen when I have enough time for it, so probably in January!

@HeWasAGatorBoy Added to Digital slow dance!

@galactic Added to Summer night radio and removed from UH OH!

@mossfinch Removed from Forgotten obelisk!
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
@Thunderwyvern Could you put me down for Weapons master?
@Thunderwyvern Could you put me down for Weapons master?

Looking for lore?
My clan has an ongoing story that you can read!
@Thunderwyvern

Alright, thank you!
I would like to be added to the reprint order then please! c:
@Thunderwyvern

Alright, thank you!
I would like to be added to the reprint order then please! c:
tiny_Vin.png xAshes | she/her
xFR +1
xWishlist | Shop | Marketable Plushie Comms

xLumidad supremacy c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AM8LkXO.png
@Thunderwyvern i don’t know how reprints work so apologies if this is wrong but if there’s still a slot id love to buy a copy of weapons master ^^
@Thunderwyvern i don’t know how reprints work so apologies if this is wrong but if there’s still a slot id love to buy a copy of weapons master ^^
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
interested in:
You won!
UH OH!
Repute
Neon refreshment if you ever reprint
interested in:
You won!
UH OH!