Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crossroads QOL: multi-select & more
  • MULTI-SELECT: Please let me check multiple stacks when adding items to a CR!! Having to click "attach" for every single stack when you're sending 60-100 stacks is laborious
  • CR FLAG: Indicate in the hoard & in the CR menu whether an item is included in a CR request. Would prevent accidentally breaking a CR by vaulting/reorganizing
  • EXPAND SPACE: More item/dragon space would be convenient
  • MULTI-SELECT: Please let me check multiple stacks when adding items to a CR!! Having to click "attach" for every single stack when you're sending 60-100 stacks is laborious
  • CR FLAG: Indicate in the hoard & in the CR menu whether an item is included in a CR request. Would prevent accidentally breaking a CR by vaulting/reorganizing
  • EXPAND SPACE: More item/dragon space would be convenient
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
crossroads is long overdue for a massive qol overhaul, big support for any and all qol changes
crossroads is long overdue for a massive qol overhaul, big support for any and all qol changes
And another that I forgot: please let CR trades work as long as you have the item in your hoard! Having an entire trade break when a single item is accidentally vaulted (and then un-vaulted immediately) or having it treat stacks weird (potentially breaking when sending stacks/partial stacks to multiple people) is a real pain. Causing me much grief when sending coli loot to people.
And another that I forgot: please let CR trades work as long as you have the item in your hoard! Having an entire trade break when a single item is accidentally vaulted (and then un-vaulted immediately) or having it treat stacks weird (potentially breaking when sending stacks/partial stacks to multiple people) is a real pain. Causing me much grief when sending coli loot to people.
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
Support! I'd also like a search bar so you can search for a particular item in your hoard when adding items to a CR. It's hard to find items without one.
Support! I'd also like a search bar so you can search for a particular item in your hoard when adding items to a CR. It's hard to find items without one.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
+1, please let me search. Also, let me expand the scroll box, and/or zoom in. Also... maybe open back up in the same category I last added an item from?
+1, please let me search. Also, let me expand the scroll box, and/or zoom in. Also... maybe open back up in the same category I last added an item from?
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!