Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Le Cirque des Misérables - Open
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30
@wistfulclown hi!! id like to take spots 1, 19, 23 and 29, please! sending 6g (first game free iirc)
@wistfulclown hi!! id like to take spots 1, 19, 23 and 29, please! sending 6g (first game free iirc)
phrogfinal.png
@Milosthings thank you for your participation, your entries have been recorded !
@Milosthings thank you for your participation, your entries have been recorded !
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown sending in 2g for the last open slot, 8 :)
@wistfulclown sending in 2g for the last open slot, 8 :)
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
@BeansGalore I apologize but I'd like to give clownluvr an opportunity to respond before selling out the final slot- if they turn it down I'll msg you to let you know it's still available !
@BeansGalore I apologize but I'd like to give clownluvr an opportunity to respond before selling out the final slot- if they turn it down I'll msg you to let you know it's still available !
@wistfulclown alright!
@wistfulclown alright!
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
@wistfulclown I'm keeping slot #8
@wistfulclown I'm keeping slot #8
aC86tUH.png w9bDUNq.pngFJ98AnN.pngrLSiosd.pngXmHV7tO.pngOBrKa68.png5x3AjhK.png
hUchsi0.png
@clownluvr ok ! thank you !
@clownluvr ok ! thank you !
Lottery

A soft chime dances through the air, drawing your attention back to the lottery booth- you’re not the only one.. a large crowd has formed around Samuel. You wander up to the booth, excitement buzzing in the air around you.

The board behind him is full with names, not a single entry for the house, your throat dries, and you wonder if the game’s master will be so kind this time..

With a delicate hand, Samuel takes the peculiar 30-sided die and tosses it down on the counter between you. It rolls over the edge and falls at your feet. You look down to see the result, your heart drops as it comes to a stop- 21. This isn’t your number, you hear someone in the crowd behind you rejoice.

Samuel retrieves his die and your eyes meet. You recognize the look he gives you, you know it’s pity- your ears grow hot and red as you burn in embarrassment and shame.

Then you remember.. he had said something about another prize.. You hear the thunk of the metal die hitting the counter top again, and watch as it rolls past you, down the counter and in front of another guest.

Their face drops and they throw themself over the counter.

You watch as Samuel retrieves the die once more and he turns to you, holding the number up for everyone to see. He smiles as your eyes meet and you’re sure you’ve begun to melt. You trace your gaze over to the die.. 3 and your heart bursts out of your chest.

Winners:
@MUSHROOMTIME
@clownluvr
Lottery

A soft chime dances through the air, drawing your attention back to the lottery booth- you’re not the only one.. a large crowd has formed around Samuel. You wander up to the booth, excitement buzzing in the air around you.

The board behind him is full with names, not a single entry for the house, your throat dries, and you wonder if the game’s master will be so kind this time..

With a delicate hand, Samuel takes the peculiar 30-sided die and tosses it down on the counter between you. It rolls over the edge and falls at your feet. You look down to see the result, your heart drops as it comes to a stop- 21. This isn’t your number, you hear someone in the crowd behind you rejoice.

Samuel retrieves his die and your eyes meet. You recognize the look he gives you, you know it’s pity- your ears grow hot and red as you burn in embarrassment and shame.

Then you remember.. he had said something about another prize.. You hear the thunk of the metal die hitting the counter top again, and watch as it rolls past you, down the counter and in front of another guest.

Their face drops and they throw themself over the counter.

You watch as Samuel retrieves the die once more and he turns to you, holding the number up for everyone to see. He smiles as your eyes meet and you’re sure you’ve begun to melt. You trace your gaze over to the die.. 3 and your heart bursts out of your chest.

Winners:
@MUSHROOMTIME
@clownluvr
The Circus is hard at work preparing new games & exciting prizes for you! Thank you for your patience & if you'd like to continue to support us please consider participating in one of our infinite games! All, of course, eligible for free play tickets!

Infinite Games:

We'll be back shortly !
The Circus is hard at work preparing new games & exciting prizes for you! Thank you for your patience & if you'd like to continue to support us please consider participating in one of our infinite games! All, of course, eligible for free play tickets!

Infinite Games:

We'll be back shortly !
small bump for any parties interested in the infinite games !
small bump for any parties interested in the infinite games !
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30