Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | applying vista to account
i just want that the option to apply to vista to account is grayed out if it already is applied. i cant count the amount of times i have pressed it, only to be told that its already applied to my account.

it just seems really odd that the option is available even when it cannot be used, and only pressing the button will inform that you didnt actually need to press it.
i just want that the option to apply to vista to account is grayed out if it already is applied. i cant count the amount of times i have pressed it, only to be told that its already applied to my account.

it just seems really odd that the option is available even when it cannot be used, and only pressing the button will inform that you didnt actually need to press it.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Support, please. I cannot remember anything in the world.
Support, please. I cannot remember anything in the world.
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
support omg i hate having to open my account settings to check, especially when i'm on mobile
support omg i hate having to open my account settings to check, especially when i'm on mobile
support, I keep expecting it would be grayed out if I do have vista
support, I keep expecting it would be grayed out if I do have vista
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
yeah this would be fantastic. or just a symbol like we have for is in hoard/on dragon in the shop?
yeah this would be fantastic. or just a symbol like we have for is in hoard/on dragon in the shop?
It doesn't really affect me but I support it anyways. I favorite mine so I can see visually which ones I have applied but that means I can't favorite vistas for other purposes.
It doesn't really affect me but I support it anyways. I favorite mine so I can see visually which ones I have applied but that means I can't favorite vistas for other purposes.
I7a1ndF.png
Support! I'm already worried about burying a vista that I've already applied without realizing. An indicator that our account already has it would be welcomed
Support! I'm already worried about burying a vista that I've already applied without realizing. An indicator that our account already has it would be welcomed
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!