Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Baldwin Melters 220kT a Stack
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@polkydots

Hey hey, in case you still need a melter I'd love to melt two stacks of food/mats/trinket for you. :3
@polkydots

Hey hey, in case you still need a melter I'd love to melt two stacks of food/mats/trinket for you. :3
• He/Him || They/Them
• Fr +9
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop
___________ M7v69JN.png
@LumeDeus amazing, thank you so much!
@LumeDeus amazing, thank you so much!
eryE1Fv.png
hullo! i finished the stack, CR sent c:
hullo! i finished the stack, CR sent c:
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
[emoji=gold star size=1]
eryE1Fv.png
hey i sent you a cr with the melts a couple days ago
hey i sent you a cr with the melts a couple days ago
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
@Warbreaker hi there! So sorry for the delay, things are chaos for me right now, ill get to that shortly <3
@Warbreaker hi there! So sorry for the delay, things are chaos for me right now, ill get to that shortly <3
eryE1Fv.png
@polkydots the stacks have been melted and the cr sent! ^^
@polkydots the stacks have been melted and the cr sent! ^^
• He/Him || They/Them
• Fr +9
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop
___________ M7v69JN.png
@Polkydots Hi! Could I get a stack of 99 to melt please? I've finished what I want to brew for the event so my cauldrons empty =p
@Polkydots Hi! Could I get a stack of 99 to melt please? I've finished what I want to brew for the event so my cauldrons empty =p
aE18mT1.png
@polkydots cr has been sent
@polkydots cr has been sent
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
Would you happen to have a stack you'd like someone to melt? Preferably one stack of them? ouo
Would you happen to have a stack you'd like someone to melt? Preferably one stack of them? ouo
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20