Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Coli Familiar Drop Checklist
I made this spreadsheet originally to track the familiars I still needed from coliseum venues while I was doing my Long Drop challenge and figured it might be useful to others so I decided to post it here. Each venue has its own page in the spreadsheet and the main page automatically updates each time a familiar is checked off on the other pages. I intend to keep it updated as new venues and enemies are added so check back when that happens.

To use, click File > Make a copy to save a copy of the sheet to your own Google Drive.

Click here for the sheet!
I made this spreadsheet originally to track the familiars I still needed from coliseum venues while I was doing my Long Drop challenge and figured it might be useful to others so I decided to post it here. Each venue has its own page in the spreadsheet and the main page automatically updates each time a familiar is checked off on the other pages. I intend to keep it updated as new venues and enemies are added so check back when that happens.

To use, click File > Make a copy to save a copy of the sheet to your own Google Drive.

Click here for the sheet!
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen
Peaceful - Resourceful - Stalwart

Mochi or Momo she/her, FR+3
@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!
Current total: 736

Up to date as of 18/02/2024
Oh, this is awesome! I was searching for this and thank you so much for it! I'm very much on a spreadsheet kick and glad others seem to be too!
Oh, this is awesome! I was searching for this and thank you so much for it! I'm very much on a spreadsheet kick and glad others seem to be too!