Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | If I want help to price stuff?
Very new to the forums so idk if this is redundant to ask here, but in what forum is it best to ask help for pricing something?

It's not directly selling said item, but rather asking for help estimating the price to list in the AH, so idk if that goes to the item selling forum
Very new to the forums so idk if this is redundant to ask here, but in what forum is it best to ask help for pricing something?

It's not directly selling said item, but rather asking for help estimating the price to list in the AH, so idk if that goes to the item selling forum
@IAmAMystiqal
It's not really a thing because the AH is the best price guide for items! Look up what you have and, generally, list for slightly cheaper.
@IAmAMystiqal
It's not really a thing because the AH is the best price guide for items! Look up what you have and, generally, list for slightly cheaper.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Thanks for the reply!
Thing is though, that item isn't listed AT ALL there, I checked

Unsure if it's in a certain elemental AH maybe but in the global one it's not even sold- I want help estimating the price for that reason
@Vendrus Thanks for the reply!
Thing is though, that item isn't listed AT ALL there, I checked

Unsure if it's in a certain elemental AH maybe but in the global one it's not even sold- I want help estimating the price for that reason
@IAmAMystiqal What item is it?
@IAmAMystiqal What item is it?
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nevermind I was looking through the wrong category oml

@Lonin
Nevermind I was looking through the wrong category oml

@Lonin
If there is a case an item isn’t listed, it is likely to be a UMA or old festival skin.

In any case for unlisted AH items, find the last cases of it being sold in the forum (keyword search the ID, or the name of it if not a skin)

UMAs can be valued by the original selling price, and whether it’s retired / shelved / actively reprinted, amount of prints, along with aesthetic and recent sales (if a few years has passed since the last sale, you may consider bumping up the price, assuming it is rare). Fest skins are much vaguer but will almost never surpass a UMA’s value.
If there is a case an item isn’t listed, it is likely to be a UMA or old festival skin.

In any case for unlisted AH items, find the last cases of it being sold in the forum (keyword search the ID, or the name of it if not a skin)

UMAs can be valued by the original selling price, and whether it’s retired / shelved / actively reprinted, amount of prints, along with aesthetic and recent sales (if a few years has passed since the last sale, you may consider bumping up the price, assuming it is rare). Fest skins are much vaguer but will almost never surpass a UMA’s value.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png