Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN How many Chest you get by Grinding?
1 2
Since I saw this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BU_p6-F0YUSvT9sBnHvVd3w_XQuelJz1geVfLODJTig/edit#gid=0
I have only 1 question...Where are all the chests??? Like I were grinding hours in different regions with my 2 lvl 25 team and never in this year got a 20 chests per hour.
For example, with 2 eli 25 in Mire I recive avarage only 8 chests or~ 20 per 2 hours in a Boreal Wood. My speed is avarage(3-4 battles in Mire per minute) and I may probably understand if there were 12-15 chests per hour. Last year everything was a little bit generous, as for me.
(So, since I wrote vaguely, many did not understand me... I visited many locations from the Training Fields to Mire and received almost half as many chests in total. I just want to know how other players are doing, what is the magic of the table and the probable errors in my calculations)

Thus, my questions are "Am I the only one who has this problem, or has the Coliseum been stingy this year? And what about the spreadsheet?Can you rely on it only to find a better place to grind, or are there really achievable chest numbers per hours and per battles?"
And the main question:"How many chest are you reciving/have recived per hour in coli this year?"

Many of those who buy grind rely on this table. And as for me(the person who grind sometimes for other) it`s a bit confusing to give 16-20 chest exept 20-40. So this issue is very interesting for me.

Thanks in advance for your answer and please forgive my math.
Since I saw this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BU_p6-F0YUSvT9sBnHvVd3w_XQuelJz1geVfLODJTig/edit#gid=0
I have only 1 question...Where are all the chests??? Like I were grinding hours in different regions with my 2 lvl 25 team and never in this year got a 20 chests per hour.
For example, with 2 eli 25 in Mire I recive avarage only 8 chests or~ 20 per 2 hours in a Boreal Wood. My speed is avarage(3-4 battles in Mire per minute) and I may probably understand if there were 12-15 chests per hour. Last year everything was a little bit generous, as for me.
(So, since I wrote vaguely, many did not understand me... I visited many locations from the Training Fields to Mire and received almost half as many chests in total. I just want to know how other players are doing, what is the magic of the table and the probable errors in my calculations)

Thus, my questions are "Am I the only one who has this problem, or has the Coliseum been stingy this year? And what about the spreadsheet?Can you rely on it only to find a better place to grind, or are there really achievable chest numbers per hours and per battles?"
And the main question:"How many chest are you reciving/have recived per hour in coli this year?"

Many of those who buy grind rely on this table. And as for me(the person who grind sometimes for other) it`s a bit confusing to give 16-20 chest exept 20-40. So this issue is very interesting for me.

Thanks in advance for your answer and please forgive my math.
HohX6RN.pngcZKZkwe.gifq4wx5yV.gif5VtXk9A.gifBDcGmpU.gif5VtXk9A.gifq4wx5yV.gifcZKZkwe.gif
Hey, relax. I didn’t get a single chest in an hour at coli.... [b]Because I DO NOT even open it~[/b][emoji=aether winking size=2]
Hey, relax. I didn’t get a single chest in an hour at coli....
Because I DO NOT even open it~
Maki's data is very reliable, which is the spreadsheet you're looking at, so you can rely on that for a fairly accurate picture of how chest drops are going.

I've been grinding in the Rainsong Jungle and averaging 10 chest drops every 10 to 20 minutes. So, I suppose I've had better luck than most. Being able to one-shot with a three-dragon, level 25 grinding team allows me to plow through battles quickly and get more chests.
Maki's data is very reliable, which is the spreadsheet you're looking at, so you can rely on that for a fairly accurate picture of how chest drops are going.

I've been grinding in the Rainsong Jungle and averaging 10 chest drops every 10 to 20 minutes. So, I suppose I've had better luck than most. Being able to one-shot with a three-dragon, level 25 grinding team allows me to plow through battles quickly and get more chests.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Yeah? It's generally consistent with my own personal experience running a team of 133 STR with keyboard controls.
Yeah? It's generally consistent with my own personal experience running a team of 133 STR with keyboard controls.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I've got similar numbers if not higher in Boreal, plus Bamboo and Rainsong seem to be pretty even. Bamboo feels a little lesser than last year, but that's probably my own bad memory or because I've spent less time there and got a temporarily bad case of the rng.
I've got similar numbers if not higher in Boreal, plus Bamboo and Rainsong seem to be pretty even. Bamboo feels a little lesser than last year, but that's probably my own bad memory or because I've spent less time there and got a temporarily bad case of the rng.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I got 6 chests after 30~ mins of grinding. Im just bonding with familiars now and trading the mimic items I get for a consistent source of chests, rather than coli for chest drops entirely.

Maybe it's intentional?
Edit: sorry for being vague. I just returned after a loong hiatus, back when chests contained garbage.
I got 6 chests after 30~ mins of grinding. Im just bonding with familiars now and trading the mimic items I get for a consistent source of chests, rather than coli for chest drops entirely.

Maybe it's intentional?
Edit: sorry for being vague. I just returned after a loong hiatus, back when chests contained garbage.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Whenever I'm not getting enough chests to scratch my itch, I switch venues for a change of scenery and maybe a bump in RNG lol!

Wishing you luck, friend! May you get so many chests from now on!

Whenever I'm not getting enough chests to scratch my itch, I switch venues for a change of scenery and maybe a bump in RNG lol!

Wishing you luck, friend! May you get so many chests from now on!

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

It's just RNG. Sometimes you get a lot, sometimes you don't. And I believe different venues have different drop rates. Just keep going and you'll get a chest eventually.
It's just RNG. Sometimes you get a lot, sometimes you don't. And I believe different venues have different drop rates. Just keep going and you'll get a chest eventually.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
It's luck based. Pray to RNGeus and maybe you'll get some! /j

But seriously, it's just luck. You have a chance of getting chests when you defeat an enemy, and the chance is a bit better for NOTN enemies. If it helps, I got around 10 chests in an hour grinding in Ghostlight Ruins.
It's luck based. Pray to RNGeus and maybe you'll get some! /j

But seriously, it's just luck. You have a chance of getting chests when you defeat an enemy, and the chance is a bit better for NOTN enemies. If it helps, I got around 10 chests in an hour grinding in Ghostlight Ruins.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Ghostlight Ruins tends to be my go-to since I'm usually training fodder anyways, and I've had some pretty decent luck there. But as everyone else has said, RNG is RNG and you'll get great luck on some days and terrible luck on others.

If it helps, I find that multitasking reduces the monotony of grinding for me. If I need a change in scenery, I go to a venue with drops I need for HibDen slots.
Ghostlight Ruins tends to be my go-to since I'm usually training fodder anyways, and I've had some pretty decent luck there. But as everyone else has said, RNG is RNG and you'll get great luck on some days and terrible luck on others.

If it helps, I find that multitasking reduces the monotony of grinding for me. If I need a change in scenery, I go to a venue with drops I need for HibDen slots.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png