Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I do art [PWYW]
1 2 3 4
no problem, dont sweat it :D i know its a busy time of year! thank you so much for the update!
no problem, dont sweat it :D i know its a busy time of year! thank you so much for the update!
@celestriakle Finished!! :DD [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/689121976819908692/1185374194557522091/IMG_0064.png[/img]
@celestriakle

Finished!! :DD

IMG_0064.png
swapped to USD only payments for now, taking pay through paypal !

ill still reserve 1 slot for FRC once i finish up my current queue
swapped to USD only payments for now, taking pay through paypal !

ill still reserve 1 slot for FRC once i finish up my current queue
!!
!!
YOOOOOOOOOO they look so darling nd blue..... i already gushed some and i just wanna reiterate how many good little details you got goin in your art <3 thank you SO much.

where would you like me to credit you? (also, do i still need to pay you?)

@brieoche
YOOOOOOOOOO they look so darling nd blue..... i already gushed some and i just wanna reiterate how many good little details you got goin in your art <3 thank you SO much.

where would you like me to credit you? (also, do i still need to pay you?)

@brieoche
@celestriakle

No need! You paid upfront, and you can credit my insta! I believe i have it linked on my first post :)
@celestriakle

No need! You paid upfront, and you can credit my insta! I believe i have it linked on my first post :)
GUYSGUYS QUICK BUMP

not back for long butttttttttttttttttt the hunger for creation has struck again so one slot is open
GUYSGUYS QUICK BUMP

not back for long butttttttttttttttttt the hunger for creation has struck again so one slot is open
1 2 3 4