Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] NotN familiars [w] King Pardas
Please take some of my NotN familiars. I go crazy opening chests every year and I'm currently drowning in them. I'll update this with more as I open more chests! I'll sell in bulk, 5 for 10g/10,000 treasure or 2-3 for a King Parda familiar. I hoard them. I love them. [item=Snarling Mimic] x8 [item=Ectoplasmime] x5 [item=Jawlocker] x6 [item=Wooden Marionette] x4 [item=Crooked Hatchet] x4 [item=Sorcerous Arms] x4 [item=Glowing Globe] x5 [item=Living Luminance] x5 [item=Colubrid Column] x6 [item=Inquisitive Shroud] x5 [item=Masked Phantom] x5 [item=Serpentine Lamp] x5 [item=Spirit Armor] x5 [item=Curious Kettle] x5 [item=Ravenous Cauldron] x4 [item=Valorous Cape] x4 [item=Transmuted Treasure] x4 [item=Antique Chair] x5 [item=Spidered Seat] x4 [item=Tick-Tock] x4 [item=Time Devourer] x6 [item=Tricky Telescope] x7 [item=Mischievous Magnifier] x4 [item=Overwatered Seedling] x4 [item=Pinpush Mirror Doll] x5 [item=Scroller Stealer] x5 [item=Kyorinrin] x8 [item=Vigilant Spear] x6 [item=Apparition Lance] x9 [item=Banshee Broach] x5 [item=Cryptic Cameo] x4 [item=Dancing Chalice] x7 [item=Vigorous Goblet] x8 [item=Pitfall Fixture] x5 [item=Battered Vase] x7 [item=Manticore's Might] x6 [item=Catty Cannon] x7 [item=Wicker Dragon] x10 [item=Tinder Toy] x6 [item=Silverstring Harp] x10 [item=Veilspun Verse] x9 [item=Bewildered Broom] x11 [item=Steadfast Sweeper] x7 [item=Magic Carpet] x8 [item=Raucous Runner] x10 [item=Poltergeist Piano] x10 [item=Writer's Aid] x8 [item=Encouraging Quill] x11 [item=Rock Paper Scissors] x14 [item=Decision Maker] x19 [item=Leisure Loaf] x17 [item=Danger Decor] x15
Please take some of my NotN familiars. I go crazy opening chests every year and I'm currently drowning in them. I'll update this with more as I open more chests!

I'll sell in bulk, 5 for 10g/10,000 treasure or 2-3 for a King Parda familiar. I hoard them. I love them.

Snarling Mimic x8
Ectoplasmime x5
Jawlocker x6
Wooden Marionette x4
Crooked Hatchet x4
Sorcerous Arms x4
Glowing Globe x5
Living Luminance x5
Colubrid Column x6
Inquisitive Shroud x5
Masked Phantom x5
Serpentine Lamp x5
Spirit Armor x5
Curious Kettle x5
Ravenous Cauldron x4
Valorous Cape x4
Transmuted Treasure x4
Antique Chair x5
Spidered Seat x4
Tick-Tock x4
Time Devourer x6
Tricky Telescope x7
Mischievous Magnifier x4
Overwatered Seedling x4
Pinpush Mirror Doll x5
x5
Kyorinrin x8
Vigilant Spear x6
Apparition Lance x9
x5
Cryptic Cameo x4
Dancing Chalice x7
Vigorous Goblet x8
Pitfall Fixture x5
Battered Vase x7
Manticore's Might x6
Catty Cannon x7
Wicker Dragon x10
Tinder Toy x6
Silverstring Harp x10
Veilspun Verse x9
Bewildered Broom x11
Steadfast Sweeper x7
Magic Carpet x8
Raucous Runner x10
Poltergeist Piano x10
Writer's Aid x8
Encouraging Quill x11
Rock Paper Scissors x14
Decision Maker x19
Leisure Loaf x17
Danger Decor x15

lDRIQH6.gif
Hello! Would you take 2 King Pardas for the 5 Serpentine Lamps?
Hello! Would you take 2 King Pardas for the 5 Serpentine Lamps?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
Sure thing! Can you send me a trade?
Sure thing! Can you send me a trade?
lDRIQH6.gif
Psst! You can hoard sell your Snarling Mimics, Ectoplasmines, and Jawlockers for 2.9k each if you want to get rid of them and get some treasure in exchange!
Psst! You can hoard sell your Snarling Mimics, Ectoplasmines, and Jawlockers for 2.9k each if you want to get rid of them and get some treasure in exchange!
Td4lBWl.png
I know :) @ambitious thank you though!
I know :) @ambitious thank you though!
lDRIQH6.gif
Can i buy these 5 in exchange for gems:
1 snarling mimic
1 ectoplasmime
1 jawlocker
1 vigorous goblet
1 dancing chalice
Can i buy these 5 in exchange for gems:
1 snarling mimic
1 ectoplasmime
1 jawlocker
1 vigorous goblet
1 dancing chalice
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
[s]Could I give you 40kt for these 20?[/s] EDIT: i just looked in AH for king pardas and theyre mostly in gems so I can do 40g instead lol [item=Colubrid Column][item=Curious Kettle][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Tick-Tock][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Kyorinrin][item=Apparition Lance][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Pitfall Fixture][item=Battered Vase] [item=Manticore's Might][item=Catty Cannon][item=Veilspun Verse][item=Raucous Runner][item=Poltergeist Piano][item=Writer's Aid][item=Rock Paper Scissors][item=Decision Maker][item=Danger Decor]
Could I give you 40kt for these 20?
EDIT: i just looked in AH for king pardas and theyre mostly in gems so I can do 40g instead lol
Colubrid Column Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron Transmuted Treasure Tick-Tock Pinpush Mirror Doll Kyorinrin Apparition Lance Vigilant Spear Pitfall Fixture Battered Vase Manticore's Might Catty Cannon Veilspun Verse Raucous Runner Poltergeist Piano Writer's Aid Rock Paper Scissors Decision Maker Danger Decor
FGEF3ML.png
hi! I just wanted to make sure you knew that Four-Eyed Phylactery, Serpentine Lamp, and Vigorous Goblet are all selling for upwards of 20g because they're used in the Higgins trade for the Scene: Cabinet of Curiosities! (so you can get more King Parda for them lol)
hi! I just wanted to make sure you knew that Four-Eyed Phylactery, Serpentine Lamp, and Vigorous Goblet are all selling for upwards of 20g because they're used in the Higgins trade for the Scene: Cabinet of Curiosities! (so you can get more King Parda for them lol)