Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NONT - Random art Shop [open]
[quote][center][size=5][b]« Random Art Store »[/b][/size] [color=#00FF00][size=5] » open « [/size][/color] [color=#FF0000][s]closed[/s][/color] [/center][/quote] -------------------------------------------------- [center]Hello! Welcome to my [b]Random art[/b] store! Sorry my native language is not English, I use a translator.[/center] [color=#FF0000][size=4][b]Rules[/b][/size][/color] [LIST=1] [*]Sometimes procrastination occurs due to busy work! But I'll get it done as soon as possible! [*]Depending on the value of the listing you provide, get random art. [*]The less value you offer, the more random the art you get. The more value you offer, the more refined the art you get. [*]Interval is for reference only, and you still have a chance to get a higher level of art. [*]The style is not fixed!Art is not necessarily delicate! [*]Just send me a one-way transaction! I will add you to the waiting list! [/LIST] [quote][center][b][size=150]Reference[/size] [url=https://toyhou.se/23857429.random-art]Random art[/url] [/b][/center][/quote] [quote][center][b][size=4]Reference interval[/size][/b][/center] [columns][quote][center][b][size=4]avatar[/size][/b] 10[emoji=treasure chest size=1] ~ 40[emoji=treasure chest size=1][item=Strange Chest][/center][/quote] [nextcol][quote][center][b][size=4]bust[/size][/b] 40[emoji=treasure chest size=1] ~ 60[emoji=treasure chest size=1][item=Strange Chest][/center][/quote] [nextcol][quote][center][b][size=4]Half body[/size][/b] 80[emoji=treasure chest size=1] ~ 100[emoji=treasure chest size=1][item=Strange Chest][/center][/quote] [nextcol][quote][center][b][size=4]Full body[/size][/b] 160[emoji=treasure chest size=1] ~ 200[emoji=treasure chest size=1][item=Strange Chest][/center][/quote] [/columns] [columns][color=#F8F3D4]----[/color] [nextcol][quote][center][b][size=4]avatar[/size][/b] 1 ~ 4 [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center][/quote] [nextcol][quote][center][b][size=4]bust[/size][/b] 4 ~ 6 [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center][/quote] [nextcol][quote][center][b][size=4]Half body[/size][/b] 8 ~ 10 [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center][/quote] [nextcol][quote][center][b][size=4]Full body[/size][/b] 16 ~ 20 [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center][/quote] [/columns] [/quote]
Quote:
« Random Art Store »

» open «

closed

Hello!

Welcome to my Random art store!

Sorry my native language is not English, I use a translator.

Rules
  1. Sometimes procrastination occurs due to busy work! But I'll get it done as soon as possible!
  2. Depending on the value of the listing you provide, get random art.
  3. The less value you offer, the more random the art you get.
    The more value you offer, the more refined the art you get.
  4. Interval is for reference only, and you still have a chance to get a higher level of art.
  5. The style is not fixed!Art is not necessarily delicate!
  6. Just send me a one-way transaction! I will add you to the waiting list!
Quote:
Reference

Random art

Quote:
Reference interval
Quote:
10 ~ 40 Strange Chest
Quote:
bust
40 ~ 60 Strange Chest
Quote:
Half body
80 ~ 100 Strange Chest
Quote:
Full body
160 ~ 200 Strange Chest
----
Quote:
1 ~ 4
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Quote:
bust
4 ~ 6
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Quote:
Half body
8 ~ 10
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Quote:
Full body
16 ~ 20
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
[quote][b][size=4]waiting list[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3298423/1#post_55747021]WaspsRUs[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3298423/1#post_55759322]AWB[/url] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote][b][size=4]completed[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][url=https://toyhou.se/23857429.random-art/gallery]All completed[/url] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/quote]
Quote:
waiting list
  1. WaspsRUs
  2. AWB
Quote:
completed
  1. All completed
User: WaspsRUs Ref: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ES6ONI.jpg[/img] Payment: 4 Eggs Offer: Clothing reference is the one on the bottem right. Colours are gold for the armour plating/accents and dark red for the rest of the suit. She has grey eyes and black hair and is fairly pale :)
User: WaspsRUs
Ref: 0ES6ONI.jpg
Payment: 4 Eggs
Offer: Clothing reference is the one on the bottem right. Colours are gold for the armour plating/accents and dark red for the rest of the suit. She has grey eyes and black hair and is fairly pale :)
sWyfVh2.png
@WaspsRUs
I'm sorry!
I forgot to state in advance that I don't draw humans very often, so I'm not skilled at it.
If you don't mind wanting to continue placing an order, you can send me a one-way transaction!
I'll add you to the waiting list!
Thank you!
@WaspsRUs
I'm sorry!
I forgot to state in advance that I don't draw humans very often, so I'm not skilled at it.
If you don't mind wanting to continue placing an order, you can send me a one-way transaction!
I'll add you to the waiting list!
Thank you!
@TonyFeather I don’t mind, if that’s alright? I don’t want you drawing something you’re not comfortable with though
@TonyFeather I don’t mind, if that’s alright? I don’t want you drawing something you’re not comfortable with though
sWyfVh2.png
@WaspsRUs
Do worry!
I'm just not familiar with humans.
I've added you to a waiting list and you can choose to pay when your order is complete!
@WaspsRUs
Do worry!
I'm just not familiar with humans.
I've added you to a waiting list and you can choose to pay when your order is complete!
Thank you:)
Thank you:)
sWyfVh2.png
I'd love a slot for an Avatar, paying in Strange Chests!

Cyr Hallows Toyhouse
I'd love a slot for an Avatar, paying in Strange Chests!

Cyr Hallows Toyhouse
@AWB
Roger that!
I've added you to the waiting list!
@AWB
Roger that!
I've added you to the waiting list!