Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli grinding is a strange thing
1 2 3
i haven't gotten anything too lucky as of late, but i shall post here for good luck :P
i haven't gotten anything too lucky as of late, but i shall post here for good luck :P
ani_bw-S_441.gifiiit's raven time!
Today I was super lucky too! Sadly no boss familiars, but I got an Eliminate, and one of the eggs I hatched is going to become one of my permas~

It's always nice to have super lucky days like that~
Today I was super lucky too! Sadly no boss familiars, but I got an Eliminate, and one of the eggs I hatched is going to become one of my permas~

Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
[quote name="AliceShiki" date="2023-12-18 15:34:48" ] Today I was super lucky too! Sadly no boss familiars, but I got an Eliminate, and one of the eggs I hatched is going to become one of my permas~ It's always nice to have super lucky days like that~ [/quote] there’s no better feeling than hatching a baby you immediately love !!!
AliceShiki wrote on 2023-12-18 15:34:48:

there’s no better feeling than hatching a baby you immediately love !!!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
[center]No really, cause I've been grinding in Rainsong and a whole [b]Goldenbeast[/b] dropped today! That's not all either, yesterday while fodder training, a [b]Mantarune[/b] dropped. Two boss familiars in two days. If only I got that lucky with eggs.. Wish everyone here some luck! Reminder to take breaks [emoji=aberration happy size=1][/center]
No really, cause I've been grinding in Rainsong and a whole Goldenbeast dropped today!

That's not all either, yesterday while fodder training, a Mantarune dropped. Two boss familiars in two days. If only I got that lucky with eggs..

Wish everyone here some luck! Reminder to take breaks
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
Gently rubs this thread for good fortune.

EDIT: Mom holy cow I got an Eliminate???
Gently rubs this thread for good fortune.

EDIT: Mom holy cow I got an Eliminate???
3175.png ROLLROBIN.
he/they | FR + 3

Water Flight
6346.png

14545.png
licking this thread for luck :)
licking this thread for luck :)
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
i got two elemental eggs while finishing up my chest grind yesterday! funny how that happens... i mean, i'm not complaining. :P
i got two elemental eggs while finishing up my chest grind yesterday! funny how that happens... i mean, i'm not complaining. :P
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
*L I C K S *
*L I C K S *
divider.png
I got a Stone Borer in the workshop, today. Good luck everyone. :)
I got a Stone Borer in the workshop, today. Good luck everyone. :)
Bruh that yeti in the Boreal Woods hates me. Got both of the moth bosses in that new venue in under a week, but monke still eludes me after all these years. I frequent that area and the jungle before it a lot, you get good rates there. (Plus I like the jungle because you don’t have to scratch+elim anything but the bosses.)

It’s personal now.
Bruh that yeti in the Boreal Woods hates me. Got both of the moth bosses in that new venue in under a week, but monke still eludes me after all these years. I frequent that area and the jungle before it a lot, you get good rates there. (Plus I like the jungle because you don’t have to scratch+elim anything but the bosses.)

It’s personal now.
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
1 2 3