Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Read inside) Art & Graphic exp shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hikumi Would be USD! I was thinking about 5 emotes actually anyway! Should I send the form 5 times or?
@Hikumi Would be USD! I was thinking about 5 emotes actually anyway! Should I send the form 5 times or?
Name/ID: Teba Art type: Minis Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67316225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3621404&skin=8605&apparel=768,26941,29243,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Personality is gentle, elegant, intelligent. Details: Some pose suggestions: can be flying, laying down and reading a book, with a frog, surrounded by flowers. Payment: Gems Notes: You can draw her without wings if you'd like! Luminous Halo and Silver Flowerfall is optional.
Name/ID: Teba
Art type: Minis
Dragon/Character:
scry?sdid=3621404&skin=8605&apparel=768,26941,29243,10876&xt=dressing.png
Personality is gentle, elegant, intelligent.
Details: Some pose suggestions: can be flying, laying down and reading a book, with a frog, surrounded by flowers.
Payment: Gems
Notes: You can draw her without wings if you'd like! Luminous Halo and Silver Flowerfall is optional.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Hikumi
Yesss you are finally open!!
I'd love three slots for minis, but may I pm the references? I can put the form minus the refs here as well if you prefer! (I just don't like sharing refs publicly!)
@Hikumi
Yesss you are finally open!!
I'd love three slots for minis, but may I pm the references? I can put the form minus the refs here as well if you prefer! (I just don't like sharing refs publicly!)
Onyx_Sig.png
Happy Holidays!

Can't afford anything for the time being but here's to hoping you get lots of commissions <3 (and not to get burnt out > uo)

Also Friendly Bump~!
Happy Holidays!

Can't afford anything for the time being but here's to hoping you get lots of commissions <3 (and not to get burnt out > uo)

Also Friendly Bump~!
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
Name/ID: Tayssi / 83401
Art type: Mini
Dragon/Character: Alois - He's cunning, manipulative, self-serving, obsessive and domineering. Can walk both bipedally and quadrupedally
Details: anything you think would fit him!
Payment: Gems!
Notes: Anything i'm missing? Not too sure!

Edit to add: Also, what would a Bump graphic cost with this character? just a headshot would be fine
Name/ID: Tayssi / 83401
Dragon/Character: Alois - He's cunning, manipulative, self-serving, obsessive and domineering. Can walk both bipedally and quadrupedally
Details: anything you think would fit him!
Payment: Gems!
Notes: Anything i'm missing? Not too sure!

Edit to add: Also, what would a Bump graphic cost with this character? just a headshot would be fine
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
Name/ID: Glitchingflame / 351378 Art type: Minis! Dragon/Character: (include refs AND a couple lines of personality, vibe or themes) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82622936][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/826230/82622936_350.png[/img][/url] Playful and mischievous, always up to annoy you haha [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91159672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911597/91159672_350.png[/img][/url] more quiet and reserved, but has a playful trickster streak. Would never let you find out that it was him though Details: (pose/expression suggestions, background themes if applicable, etc.) For Kanazo, something inquisitive/curious, while for kichiro, something regal?? Payment: 1kg! Notes: omg I love your lineless chibis??? I need to finish designing one of my ocs because I would LOVEE to get him in your style!
Name/ID: Glitchingflame / 351378
Art type: Minis!
Dragon/Character: (include refs AND a couple lines of personality, vibe or themes)
82622936_350.png
Playful and mischievous, always up to annoy you haha
91159672_350.png
more quiet and reserved, but has a playful trickster streak. Would never let you find out that it was him though
Details: (pose/expression suggestions, background themes if applicable, etc.) For Kanazo, something inquisitive/curious, while for kichiro, something regal??
Payment: 1kg!
Notes: omg I love your lineless chibis??? I need to finish designing one of my ocs because I would LOVEE to get him in your style!
Artboard-1.png
@Erlyn cool thing, 5 for USD is absolutely perfect! you can fill in here or PM me - you can just fill form once and include in the notes/extra info the emojis/expressions you'd like :) it would help a lot if you shared like, actual emojis, memes, or examples of other packs that show the expressions you want. For ref the skitties example had this pic for ref of what they wanted.

@Teba ooooh you mean fully without wings? I'd be up for that since it sounds cool for a change :0 I can include the halo and petals no problem! if all ok, please send CR with payment

@SunkissedDragon you are free to PM me the form, no problem :)

@Gurrero thanks a bunchie <3 also will definitely keep an eye to control myself haha and feel free to come by anytime :>

@tayssi can do! though were you looking for 100x100 size? I'm asking since the character seems a bit long specially with the tail, so it might go just a little above this size. If you want the mini for signature I can make it 100px height but still slightly wider. About the bump graphic, assuming a hand-drawn one(?) then I can do a small bust with a paw, with "bump" on top of the paw (as if showing the text) for 500kT/g :)

@GlitchingFlame Kanazo should be no problem, while Kichiro has quite a lot going on - would it be reasonable/acceptable to take some apparel away OR to make the mini a little bigger to try to include the apparel (though it would be a little more expensive)? (unless you were meaning to order the art for him just with the accent and no apparel in which case its okie)
and thanks for the chibi interest!
@Erlyn cool thing, 5 for USD is absolutely perfect! you can fill in here or PM me - you can just fill form once and include in the notes/extra info the emojis/expressions you'd like :) it would help a lot if you shared like, actual emojis, memes, or examples of other packs that show the expressions you want. For ref the skitties example had this pic for ref of what they wanted.

@Teba ooooh you mean fully without wings? I'd be up for that since it sounds cool for a change :0 I can include the halo and petals no problem! if all ok, please send CR with payment

@SunkissedDragon you are free to PM me the form, no problem :)

@Gurrero thanks a bunchie <3 also will definitely keep an eye to control myself haha and feel free to come by anytime :>

@tayssi can do! though were you looking for 100x100 size? I'm asking since the character seems a bit long specially with the tail, so it might go just a little above this size. If you want the mini for signature I can make it 100px height but still slightly wider. About the bump graphic, assuming a hand-drawn one(?) then I can do a small bust with a paw, with "bump" on top of the paw (as if showing the text) for 500kT/g :)

@GlitchingFlame Kanazo should be no problem, while Kichiro has quite a lot going on - would it be reasonable/acceptable to take some apparel away OR to make the mini a little bigger to try to include the apparel (though it would be a little more expensive)? (unless you were meaning to order the art for him just with the accent and no apparel in which case its okie)
and thanks for the chibi interest!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Ok, sending over a DM then!
@Hikumi Ok, sending over a DM then!
Name/ID: Cuprite/91408098 Art type: Mini Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91408098][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914081/91408098_350.png[/img][/url] He's a mischievous little fella, always after little shiny things! Details: If you could, have him curled up in a little ball? I'm not too picky though, so whatever works for you! Payment:500g, can add a little more if he turns out to be a problem Notes: Hopefully I've done this correctly. I absolutely love the style of the minis, but everything here looked so cool!!
Name/ID: Cuprite/91408098
Dragon/Character:
91408098_350.png
He's a mischievous little fella, always after little shiny things!
Details: If you could, have him curled up in a little ball? I'm not too picky though, so whatever works for you!
Payment:500g, can add a little more if he turns out to be a problem
Notes: Hopefully I've done this correctly. I absolutely love the style of the minis, but everything here looked so cool!!
RX0dzDj.png Look at my son!
@Boron ooooo cute baby! Just to double check I get the idea right: do you want him curled around a ball (or pearl or something round) or do you want him curled around himself, as if he was resting? Either option should be on and price should be good as he doesnt have skins nor apparel :) so send CR when you can
@Boron ooooo cute baby! Just to double check I get the idea right: do you want him curled around a ball (or pearl or something round) or do you want him curled around himself, as if he was resting? Either option should be on and price should be good as he doesnt have skins nor apparel :) so send CR when you can
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7