Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | all notn items guide
1 2
@hatesprit oh my sheet has all the ids for everything (except the mats), actually! just in a hidden column (or columns in the apparel tab) so it doesn't get messed up. if even that is useful to you, then i've done my job XD

ETA: i don't want to sound like i'm trying to make you use my sheet! just that "oh hey i have that info and you're free to take only that if it makes what you want to do easier"
@hatesprit oh my sheet has all the ids for everything (except the mats), actually! just in a hidden column (or columns in the apparel tab) so it doesn't get messed up. if even that is useful to you, then i've done my job XD

ETA: i don't want to sound like i'm trying to make you use my sheet! just that "oh hey i have that info and you're free to take only that if it makes what you want to do easier"
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu

no worries, that's not how it came off!! in that case, i very well might pull up a copy to grab those – the database is my worst enemy (and the death of one guide i was working on previously for its fickleness), so anything that reduces the amount i have to slog through it is a benefit! thank you so much for reaching out!!
@Pachirisu

no worries, that's not how it came off!! in that case, i very well might pull up a copy to grab those – the database is my worst enemy (and the death of one guide i was working on previously for its fickleness), so anything that reduces the amount i have to slog through it is a benefit! thank you so much for reaching out!!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit you're very welcome! i have the benefit of having been upkeeping this one for years so most of the work has been done for aaaaaaaages lmao. the "code" column could even be edited for your purposes, actually. just cut off everything after this bit (except the close parenthesis) [code]"[item=",D3,"] "[/code] and then it'll spit out the item codes you need to display the images.
@hatesprit you're very welcome! i have the benefit of having been upkeeping this one for years so most of the work has been done for aaaaaaaages lmao.

the "code" column could even be edited for your purposes, actually. just cut off everything after this bit (except the close parenthesis)
Code:
"[item=",D3,"] "

and then it'll spit out the item codes you need to display the images.
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu

you're a saint! thank you so much, this is a huge help :)
@Pachirisu

you're a saint! thank you so much, this is a huge help :)
@hatesprit if you want it to also give the database links (i might add these myself at [i]some[/i] point), then make a copy of the code column and change the formula to: [code]=CONCATENATE("[gamedb item=",D3,"]")[/code] (or whatever "D3" would be in each cell, the ID number column) and you're very welcome! no sense in doing work that's already been done, i always say!
@hatesprit if you want it to also give the database links (i might add these myself at some point), then make a copy of the code column and change the formula to:
Code:
=CONCATENATE("[gamedb item=",D3,"]")

(or whatever "D3" would be in each cell, the ID number column)

and you're very welcome! no sense in doing work that's already been done, i always say!
GkfDmNh.png
I definitely appreciate you doing this, as I'm gonna use this list EXTENSIVELY as well. I just needed a checklist because apparently, the majority of my FR wishlist was NOTN stuff (I guess I like spooky stuff?).

Thank you so much for this visual guide, @hatesprit ! and @Pachirisu , thank you so much for the tag and sheet. Gonna be using both to knock out my wishlist. (:
I definitely appreciate you doing this, as I'm gonna use this list EXTENSIVELY as well. I just needed a checklist because apparently, the majority of my FR wishlist was NOTN stuff (I guess I like spooky stuff?).

Thank you so much for this visual guide, @hatesprit ! and @Pachirisu , thank you so much for the tag and sheet. Gonna be using both to knock out my wishlist. (:
@strays

glad i can help!! i do wish fr's forum (and bbcode) were a little more sophisticated for ease of using guides like these without the need for external tools, but all our resident spreadsheet wizards truly make sorneith go round, as it were :')

also, the notn items are great – your wishlist has good taste ;P
@strays

glad i can help!! i do wish fr's forum (and bbcode) were a little more sophisticated for ease of using guides like these without the need for external tools, but all our resident spreadsheet wizards truly make sorneith go round, as it were :')

also, the notn items are great – your wishlist has good taste ;P
@Pachirisu Idk if I'm just missing a link you posted but do you mind if I make myself a copy of your checklist? Keeping track of everything when I want to collect everything is proving harder than I thought.
@Pachirisu Idk if I'm just missing a link you posted but do you mind if I make myself a copy of your checklist? Keeping track of everything when I want to collect everything is proving harder than I thought.
~Pyxis he/they
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@Pyxishroom you didn't miss a link, I pinged the other person in my thread! it's linked (in tiny text) at the bottom of my clan profile, or you can find it in my forum history
@Pyxishroom you didn't miss a link, I pinged the other person in my thread! it's linked (in tiny text) at the bottom of my clan profile, or you can find it in my forum history
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu thanks! This is exactly what I've been looking for!
@Pachirisu thanks! This is exactly what I've been looking for!
~Pyxis he/they
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
1 2