Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Sheet] NotN Checklist (All Years!)
hello! i know there's already a couple spreadsheets floating around, but i had fun making my own, so i wanted to share it!
its a simple yes/no spreadsheet, just to make sure you get one of every item. items are organised by the year they were first released, except for some special cases that are put in the 2014 page to save space. its also further organised by what resource you use to obtain them. and theres a handy summary on the intro page, for an easy look at your progress! all you have to do is click the checkboxes of what items you own

This Sheet Covers:
  • Familiars
  • Apparel
  • Vistas
  • Scenes

This Sheet has Spots For:
  • Egg count
  • Scroll count
  • Gene count

This Sheet does NOT Cover:
  • Food items
  • Trinket items

there is also an optional page, for a small coliseum challenge!
hello! i know there's already a couple spreadsheets floating around, but i had fun making my own, so i wanted to share it!
its a simple yes/no spreadsheet, just to make sure you get one of every item. items are organised by the year they were first released, except for some special cases that are put in the 2014 page to save space. its also further organised by what resource you use to obtain them. and theres a handy summary on the intro page, for an easy look at your progress! all you have to do is click the checkboxes of what items you own

This Sheet Covers:
  • Familiars
  • Apparel
  • Vistas
  • Scenes

This Sheet has Spots For:
  • Egg count
  • Scroll count
  • Gene count

This Sheet does NOT Cover:
  • Food items
  • Trinket items

there is also an optional page, for a small coliseum challenge!
Wdr4Smc.png {Call me Sweden or Bridge} Wdr4Smc.png
witch_in_the_well_by_almondowls-d80vqrk.gif
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
Wdr4Smc.png {Call me Sweden or Bridge} Wdr4Smc.png
witch_in_the_well_by_almondowls-d80vqrk.gif
My first year participating in NotN and this spreadsheet is very useful!! ty so much for all the work you put into it
My first year participating in NotN and this spreadsheet is very useful!! ty so much for all the work you put into it
SxG7Whx.png TO5f5vS.pngWn6vGC1.png
J8QoPxT.pngmlHpBMC.png
spr01s5.pngbM4dOKD.png