Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 3 Fodder to Shadow Exalt Lair
Hey there! This is a somewhat unusual sales post: I'm looking to sell 3 hatchling at less than fodder price to a shadow exalter for lore purposes. Honestly I'm cool with you paying any amount!
Ping me if interested!
Hey there! This is a somewhat unusual sales post: I'm looking to sell 3 hatchling at less than fodder price to a shadow exalter for lore purposes. Honestly I'm cool with you paying any amount!
Ping me if interested!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Bump
Bump
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel

Hi! I'd be interested in taking them if they're still available :D
@SakuraAngel

Hi! I'd be interested in taking them if they're still available :D
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie hey! :D I ended up needing to exalt them myself to clear room from my lair buuut I've got a whole lore thing going on and will definitely have more. If you are interested in receiving a future nest or more, LAH or cheaper, I'm more than happy to send them your way when I breed them! Lmk!
@SCJemie hey! :D I ended up needing to exalt them myself to clear room from my lair buuut I've got a whole lore thing going on and will definitely have more. If you are interested in receiving a future nest or more, LAH or cheaper, I'm more than happy to send them your way when I breed them! Lmk!
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel

Ah, guess I was too late then xD Sure! I'd be interested in any future nests you have, just lmk when! :D
@SakuraAngel

Ah, guess I was too late then xD Sure! I'd be interested in any future nests you have, just lmk when! :D
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie Yes that sounds good! I'll send you a PM:))
@SCJemie Yes that sounds good! I'll send you a PM:))
QsENFIw.png