Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN Checklist/Tracker Spreadsheet
Happy Eggmas everyone! The past few years I have been maintaining a NotN spreadsheet checklist tracker thing. I usually share it with my flight in the discord, but this year I thought I would share it with everyone!

So here's a google docs spreadsheet checklist tracker thing all nice and organized and color coded for all your NotN tracking needs. Well. Except for food/materials. Those are not a category. Feel free to add them if you want. All of the other things should be on here though. My computer is currently in the shop so this all had to be done on mobile, apologies if I messed something up!

2023 NotN Collection Tracker

Make yourself a copy you can edit (this SHOULD be set to only view) and use it as you need! If you check off the box, it should count up on the top/strike through the item!

Edit: I wasn't positive what forum to drop this in, I hope this was suitable.
Happy Eggmas everyone! The past few years I have been maintaining a NotN spreadsheet checklist tracker thing. I usually share it with my flight in the discord, but this year I thought I would share it with everyone!

So here's a google docs spreadsheet checklist tracker thing all nice and organized and color coded for all your NotN tracking needs. Well. Except for food/materials. Those are not a category. Feel free to add them if you want. All of the other things should be on here though. My computer is currently in the shop so this all had to be done on mobile, apologies if I messed something up!

2023 NotN Collection Tracker

Make yourself a copy you can edit (this SHOULD be set to only view) and use it as you need! If you check off the box, it should count up on the top/strike through the item!

Edit: I wasn't positive what forum to drop this in, I hope this was suitable.
lik2pA1X.jpg
This is super cool, thank you for sharing! It'll be very handy to record everything on, and I will absolutely be combining it with my profits spreadsheet :>

Tis the most wonderful time of the year (spreadsheet time!)
This is super cool, thank you for sharing! It'll be very handy to record everything on, and I will absolutely be combining it with my profits spreadsheet :>

Tis the most wonderful time of the year (spreadsheet time!)
RGcwvcm.jpg
@Renarin yess~ enjoy!
@Renarin yess~ enjoy!
lik2pA1X.jpg
Oh hey super cool!

I've already opened the majority of the chests I got so I'm going to have to guess roughly how many i've obtained so far but it's definitely going to be nice to keep track of everything I obtain during this event! ^^
Oh hey super cool!

I've already opened the majority of the chests I got so I'm going to have to guess roughly how many i've obtained so far but it's definitely going to be nice to keep track of everything I obtain during this event! ^^
34801.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
@GenderlessCrow definitely makes it more fun for me long term! I love watching the numbers go up
@GenderlessCrow definitely makes it more fun for me long term! I love watching the numbers go up
lik2pA1X.jpg
Thank you for sharing this. The last two or so years, I fell a little behind, and missed a few things. This will make it easier to find what it is I'm still missing. And it'll be fun to keep track of, along with my Coliseum challenge spreadsheet.
Thank you for sharing this. The last two or so years, I fell a little behind, and missed a few things. This will make it easier to find what it is I'm still missing. And it'll be fun to keep track of, along with my Coliseum challenge spreadsheet.
Took the time to incorporate your sheet into my own and added a hatch tracker as well, and it's a dream. Thanks again!
Took the time to incorporate your sheet into my own and added a hatch tracker as well, and it's a dream. Thanks again!
RGcwvcm.jpg
@uSco absolutely! Enjoy!

@Renarin Ooo neat!
@uSco absolutely! Enjoy!

@Renarin Ooo neat!
lik2pA1X.jpg