Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anime recs?
1 2 3
Hey, looking for some anime recs c:

I've liked:
JJK
Black Clover
Fairy Tail
So I'm a Spider
Uncle from Another World
Blue Exorcist
Ouran High School Host Club
Tokyo Ghoul
Zom-100
Assassination Classroom
Beastars
Promised Neverland
Wonder Egg Priority
Hey, looking for some anime recs c:

I've liked:
JJK
Black Clover
Fairy Tail
So I'm a Spider
Uncle from Another World
Blue Exorcist
Ouran High School Host Club
Tokyo Ghoul
Zom-100
Assassination Classroom
Beastars
Promised Neverland
Wonder Egg Priority
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
berserk, bungou stray dogs, rwby (if you can get over the 3d animation style)
berserk, bungou stray dogs, rwby (if you can get over the 3d animation style)
@fatui - Berserk is one I haven't seen yet, I'll for sure that and Stray Dogs out. I've heard good things. RWBY used to be my sh*t.
@fatui - Berserk is one I haven't seen yet, I'll for sure that and Stray Dogs out. I've heard good things. RWBY used to be my sh*t.
Depends on what streaming site you're using. Since you've already seen/liked Jujustu Kaisen (How're you feeling? /lh), Fairy Tail (Didn't think I'd see Fairy Tail being mentioned in 2023 lol), Beastars, and So I'm a Spider, So What?, I personally recommend Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga, and LINK CLICK.
Depends on what streaming site you're using. Since you've already seen/liked Jujustu Kaisen (How're you feeling? /lh), Fairy Tail (Didn't think I'd see Fairy Tail being mentioned in 2023 lol), Beastars, and So I'm a Spider, So What?, I personally recommend Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga, and LINK CLICK.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
@DragonsOfLegend - I can get any anime from the site I use, it shouldn't be a problem. c:

Omg. JJk.... my heart.....

I haven't heard of LINK CLICK, I'll have to look into it ty!!
@DragonsOfLegend - I can get any anime from the site I use, it shouldn't be a problem. c:

Omg. JJk.... my heart.....

I haven't heard of LINK CLICK, I'll have to look into it ty!!
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! It is so so good! And one of the few anime where the dub is just as good as- if not better than- the sub
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! It is so so good! And one of the few anime where the dub is just as good as- if not better than- the sub
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
I know Naruto is a classic, but I'll always recommend it.
I also really enjoyed Soul Eater, but be warned it has a lot of random fanservice. If you can look past that it's great.
I've also heard good things about Mob Psycho and Fullmetal Alchemist, though I haven't watched much of them yet.
I know Naruto is a classic, but I'll always recommend it.
I also really enjoyed Soul Eater, but be warned it has a lot of random fanservice. If you can look past that it's great.
I've also heard good things about Mob Psycho and Fullmetal Alchemist, though I haven't watched much of them yet.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Fullmetal Alchemist!! I loved that anime a lot and got really into it, theres two of them! One is Brotherhood and one is just Fullmetal Alchemist!

Demon Slayer is a cliche one but I also love that one a lot, me and my best friend watch it together!

Trigun: Stampede I also adored, but I heavily recommend watching the OG Trigun first!
Fullmetal Alchemist!! I loved that anime a lot and got really into it, theres two of them! One is Brotherhood and one is just Fullmetal Alchemist!

Demon Slayer is a cliche one but I also love that one a lot, me and my best friend watch it together!

Trigun: Stampede I also adored, but I heavily recommend watching the OG Trigun first!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Definitely check out Hunter x Hunter (the 2011 version). It may seem a little bit childish at first but it gets better really quickly.

I also recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!

Definitely check out Hunter x Hunter (the 2011 version). It may seem a little bit childish at first but it gets better really quickly.

I also recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!

it's never a bad time to start one piece
it's never a bad time to start one piece
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
1 2 3