Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The lag is real
1 2
Bonding is taking twice as long as usual.
Bonding is taking twice as long as usual.
vSxK3u9.png
Eh, I would wait a few hours. No need to subject yourself to that! I’m surprised the site is struggling, as we have had more than 5,000 players with other events.
Eh, I would wait a few hours. No need to subject yourself to that! I’m surprised the site is struggling, as we have had more than 5,000 players with other events.
Coli is surprisingly stable, but yeah, the rest of the site is struggling. D:
Coli is surprisingly stable, but yeah, the rest of the site is struggling. D:
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
I've got the Coli in one tab and familiar bonding in another, and every now and then I pop into the familiar tab to see if bonding has sped up anymore. It's a struggle, but at least the Coli is doing pretty well.
I've got the Coli in one tab and familiar bonding in another, and every now and then I pop into the familiar tab to see if bonding has sped up anymore. It's a struggle, but at least the Coli is doing pretty well.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
can't even use gathering turns without getting an error 408!

the lag is SO REAL.

the lag is SO REAL.
Back in my day, etc etc, old dragon noises.

Back in my day, etc etc, old dragon noises.

deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
more like Lag of the Nocturne, amiright gamers

(having familiar-petting-lag flashbacks lol)
more like Lag of the Nocturne, amiright gamers

(having familiar-petting-lag flashbacks lol)
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Not the worst lag the site's ever seen but oof. I want to bond with my familiars
Not the worst lag the site's ever seen but oof. I want to bond with my familiars
they/them | horror fan | 20s | writer
Yes, the lag is real for me too. Bonding has been painful as I wanted to bond with all 200 dragons but I got there in the end and it was definitely worth doing for all the extra NotN items.
Yes, the lag is real for me too. Bonding has been painful as I wanted to bond with all 200 dragons but I got there in the end and it was definitely worth doing for all the extra NotN items.
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="Nejibana" date="2023-12-17 06:50:33" ] can't even use gathering turns without getting an error 408! the lag is SO REAL. [/quote] I've been getting errors with Crim for the past five days.
Nejibana wrote on 2023-12-17 06:50:33:

the lag is SO REAL.

I've been getting errors with Crim for the past five days.
HEveOVO.png
1 2